1230 users online (216 members and 1014 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Investigators: Man Admits Fathering 8 With Relative

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Ma...213015961.html

Colquitt County, GA - Investigators with the Colquitt County Sheriff's Office say 41-year-old Ruben Fernando Lopez was arrested after he admitted to fathering eight children with one of his relatives.

Investigators say medical officials first contacted the Department of Children and Families after they noticed a repeated pattern of birth complications and defects associated with this particular mother and her newborns. They say, the most recent occurred earlier this month, when she gave birth to a child prematurely, who died just a few days later.......

Investigators say for now, the children will remain with their mother, who they say is in her early 20's.......

Investigators say at this time the children's mother has not been charged with anything, but the investigation is ongoing.

A Judge denied Lopez bond.

More at link.....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

She is in her early 20's and has had eight kids. Makes me wonder at what age she started showing up pregnant?

Edited to add the oldest living child is 6 years old.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Father faces incest charges

May have fathered 8 children with his daughter

A man thought to have fathered up to eight children with his daughter faces incest charges in Colquitt County and could face charges in other jurisdictions in Alabama and Georgia.
    http://moultrieobserver.com/local/x1...incest-charges

http://www.mysouthwestga.com/news/st...2#.Ucuo2U7D9jo

She was 17 when she had her first child.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Bleh. Josef Fritzl again.
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Awful.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

poor kids ...

Poor daughter, her poor children. Hang the pervert man.

The articles aren't mentioning if there is a mother in the home for the adult daughter. Is her mother in the home?