1299 users online (254 members and 1045 guests)  

Websleuths News

Women Allege Witchcraft Used As Treatment

Two women have filed lawsuits claiming a psychologist at an Illinois hospital used witchcraft during treatments and threatened patients.

The lawsuits allege Delnor-Community Hospital did not stop the unorthodox treatments. One seeks more than $50,000 and the other more than $1 million.

One of the plaintiffs alleges while undergoing treatment for a neurological syndrome, she was taught spells and told to divorce her husband. She moved in with the psychologist and allegedly was forced to take care of the house and take nude pictures of the psychologist.

The other suit alleges the psychologist told the patients to strip and commit acts of self-mutilation and join a Wicca coven, the newspaper said.

http://wkrc.com/entertainment/wierd_...D-475AFDEFC57D
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Is stupidity a valid cause for a suit?

Well it wouldn't be Wicca,because Wicca isn't about that and they have a three fold law.Sounds like the psychologist just used them for his own sick pleasures.

Quote Originally Posted by CinnamonGirl
    Well it wouldn't be Wicca,because Wicca isn't about that and they have a three fold law.Sounds like the psychologist just used them for his own sick pleasures.
    Some Wiccans engage in "magick", either black or white. It may not be true to the religion, but nonetheless....

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.