696 users online (81 members and 615 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Tricia's True Crime Radio Tonight 6/27/2013, Special Time 10:30 PM Eastern.

On Tricia's True Crime Radio will be on at a special time tonight 10:30 PM Eastern. Joining us will be a Mark Redwine's close friend. Mark is Dylan's father.

10:30 Eastern tonight. You can listen by clicking the link below

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...l-daily-update
    Last edited by Salem; 07-06-2013 at 12:45 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Thanks Tricia!
    Who killed Abigail Williams & Liberty German?

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

I am going to have to re-listen to the show, I came in late. I think I mis-heard something extremely derogatory about Elaine. I would hope not, especially today. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by DylansMom34 View Post
    I am going to have to re-listen to the show, I came in late. I think I mis-heard something extremely derogatory about Elaine. I would hope not, especially today. IMO
    Any derogatory statements weren't about her. MOO
    Every murderer is someone's old friend ... Agatha Christie

I didn't hear anything derogatory about Elaine. I heard Elaine may have done something, that others might not have done, but I didn't think it was derogatory. I would have done as much and maybe more, on a day like today

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I didn't hear anything derogatory about Elaine. I heard Elaine may have done something, that others might not have done, but I didn't think it was derogatory. I would have done as much and maybe more, on a day like today

Salem
    wow do you have link or a reference? I think anything said today is justified imo.
    Mark Redwine responded to his ex-wife's remarks by saying she is making this "more than it needs to be." News 7, 11/27/2012

“When truth is replaced by silence,the silence is a lie.”
    ― Yevgeny Yevtushenko

ALL postings are IMO, MOO, IMHO

On a side note, I would like to share that Tricia is an outstanding radio host. She asks great questions, has great insight, and relates very well to all her guests. Tricia knows how to get to the heart of the issues without offending anyone. She's a pleasure to listen to and I've learned so much about this case (and others) from listening to her.
    Everything stated above is strictly my opinion.

What was said about Elaine ?

Oh my, I could have done without the part about the coyote fecal matter. (At 32:00 mark) I still don't understand why MR would describe all these things to the Media. I understand that he has spoken to Raine over the last several months but still why would you tell someone everything LE has told you regarding how your child's bones were found? I just don't get it...I probably would never be able to repeat to anyone exactly the conditions in which the bones of my child were found. I would never want to speak of him in that way, even being the truth Especially when the horror of it was just revealed to you that same day!!! I truly would be speechless and surely not be able to utter what I was just told by LE. That's just me.

And as far as what MR claims Elaine said, if it is true, surely he could understand her horror and hurt today! Why bring that up? Why would you feel like you needed to share that right now? Again, I just don't understand.
    "My own eyes are not enough for me, I will see through the eyes of others." ~C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by azgrandma View Post
    wow do you have link or a reference? I think anything said today is justified imo.
    Big hugs Azgma. I'm just waiting for the dust to settle via MSM. I probably would too. jmo

Mark Redwine said that after Thursday's announcement, his ex-wife was driving on a street in Durango when she spotted him, rolled down her window and shouted, "Murderer!"

Read more: Dylan Redwine's remains found near Vallecito, sheriff says - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...#ixzz2XUbzzoIS
    Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
    Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

Thanks for this, Tricia and guests.

Condolences to Dylan' family and to everyone who came to care so deeply for Dylan.

I am amazed by how much this has affected me and I just feel really bummed out . I never knew Dylan and am on the other side of the world but I am gutted he had such tragic ending to his life . And if we will feel like this on here then there can be no words for how devastated his family are right now . I hope they can find some peace in the coming days and weeks .

Just listening to the show and it is quite interesting that Mark's friend says the family are backing Mark and yet when pushed on if his two sisters will be coming in one is in sugary but even the other sister does not seem to be coming in to support Mark. That seems strange when she would of been Dylan's aunt .

I don't understand why Elaine was notified of this discovery days ago and Mark wasn't.
    That's is strange don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    I don't understand why Elaine was notified of this discovery days ago and Mark wasn't.
    That's is strange don't you think?
    Mark was not in town , even tho he did know about the search the woman Teresa on the show said Mark was working this week . So he was called back to town . Lets not forget Mark was adamant Dylan was not on middle mountain road and so I guess he felt like he did not need to be close to home . I myself personally have some of my own ideas of why Mark vanished but I won't say .

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast