CA CA - Christian Boldt, 18, Los Angeles, 1 May 1986

marysawol

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hello Everyone, Long time no see! I'm still around, just kind of hanging out in the background. I came across another young gentleman tonight that I thought could be a potential match, and wanted to get your opinions please? I don't have much information on him, tho, he does have his own thread here on WS. He's a little older than what we've been looking at, but, hey, no time is too late to think out of the box.

His name is Christian James Boldt. Has been missing since May of 1986. He was 18 yrs old at the time. So in 95, that made him 27. He's the same height as our Jason Doe. His weight is under, tho, if he had already been missing for nine years at this point, and getting a little older, he could have put on some weight. The photo is not the best, but, I'm pretty sure Christian's left ear is pierced.

http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=2749816100235

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115761&highlight=christian+james+boldt

image.aspx

I would submit it, i can see a resemblance but then, like others i am desperate for this case to be cracked and to bring 'jason' home.

I wouldn't worry about the age, there's been a few doe cases i've read up on the age was miles out once solved.

I would submit it, i can see a resemblance but then, like others i am desperate for this case to be cracked and to bring 'jason' home.

I wouldn't worry about the age, there's been a few doe cases i've read up on the age was miles out once solved.

Wow! Definitely submit that.The resemblance, especially in the eyes, nose and the mouth is uncanny.

Have you heard anything back yet? I suspect that this young man isn't a match, but I don't want to discourage you from submitting it. After all, the picture of Jason Doe could be off.

The reason why I don't think that this young man is Jason is because of the way the mouth turns up to make a smile. I realise that Jason was badly injured, but I think that the first sketches made after he was found deceased, could be quite accurate. His mouth turns down to make a smile ... a tricky thing to do for English speaking people.

I live in an area where there are French and English speaking people. I noticed that when I walk into a shoppe, the clerks speak to me in English without having heard a word from me. The next person might be addressed in French.

How do they know what language to use? They can see the difference in the muscles around the mouth. French speakers tend to have stronger upper lip muscles that pull towards the middle of the mouth.

Try smiling while saying "vooooo". That gives you the shape of a French smile.
Try saying "cheeeeese". That gives you the shape of an English smile.

Now look at the pictures again ... one is English and one is French.

This is my theory ... :)

:twocents:

He isn't even registered in Namus! I'm gonna do that right now, and then they can compare him to Jason Doe

I submitted him, heard back from Pamela Reed the next day. She sent me:

I will pass this along to CA DOJ, if they have DNA on the missing it would make for an easy comparison.

Musicaljoke, I like your theory and agree with it!

Glad you submitted. I realize the pic on the right's a photo reconstruction, but the resemblance is spooky. (He reminds me a little of a young Val Kilmer.)

tcg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back