1205 users online (232 members and 973 guests)  

Websleuths News

Comatose girl awakens, 10yo Hawaii

No arrests have been made in this case.
    http://www.thehonoluluadvertiser.com.../ln/ln04p.html
    Last edited by ShowerSinger; 03-29-2005 at 08:49 PM. Reason: trying to fix link

They have moved the article. I think this may be the one posted?

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../ln/ln04p.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

"According to police affidavits filed in District Court, the girl had a cut on her head that was "decomposing and containing maggots." She also had injuries to her upper lip and other areas of her body that showed "signs of decomposition," according to the document.

Doctors said the marks on her body suggested she had been bound, and that "she had several areas of dead tissue about her body as a result of pressure ulcering (often called bedsores) and burns that appeared to be from a cigarette and cigarette lighter."

The girl also was suffering from severe dehydration and malnutrition, with broken bones in her left hand and left foot, the doctor reported."

What is wrong with people?

What a horrible life she must have led, that poor girl. I hope she makes a full recovery and is able to find a loving home.

I totally agree teonspaleprincess.
    AND, someone, a few someones need to be ARRESTED!!!
    This is so sad, and the sickos who were supposed to care for her should be locked up for life. AND, get some of the same treatment they gave to her!

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    They have moved the article. I think this may be the one posted?

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../ln/ln04p.html
    I noticed in the article that her mother had moved her from one caregiver to another. I wonder why no one has been arrested? I feel so sorry for that little girl, maybe she can now tell the police exactly who did this to her.

That poor child,some people just shouldn't be allowed to have kids,I hope they prosecute whoever did this to the child and that she gets a home that will love and cherish her.