1098 users online (270 members and 828 guests)  

Websleuths News

KS - Mom speaks out- fiance arrested for sexual

assault

of her daughter!! She even knew he was a child rapist!!

Jail records indicate officers arrested Walter Tillson III after an incident in the 1700 block of W. 34th St. South Friday night. Sgt. Bruce Watts said the investigation began after the 10-year-old girl's grandmother took the child to a nearby police station.

I'm frustrated, I don't know what to do," the girl's mother told Eyewitness News. "I want to be there to shelter my child and really find out what happened. But at the same time I want to know what his side of the story is."

Tillson was convicted of raping a child back in 2003. The mother says his criminal history is the reason why she supervised when he was around her children.

"What did he tell you that reassured you that he wouldn't do anything?" asked Eyewitness News reporter Sia Nyorkor.

"Nothing, there's no reassurance. I'm going to watch you like a hawk," the mother said.

Yep, warning child rapists that you're going to watch them like a hawk will work every time
    She needs to be in jail right along with her lovely kid-raping boyfriend!

http://articles.kwch.com/2013-06-22/child_40138110
    I really hate that this site does NOT have a comments section!

Video w/mother (who doesn't want to be identified )

And she has SIX children

If she watched him like hawk, how did he get the chance to rape her child?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    If she watched him like hawk, how did he get the chance to rape her child?
    I'm guessing while she slept.

She says she supervised him. So does that mean she watched while he assaulted her daughter?

She wants to be there to hear his side of things? She has heard his side of things. He was previously convicted of assaulting a child. She moved him in to live with her child. Almost like giving him permission.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Her grandmother told Nyorkor the little girl couldn't talk about what was happening to her so instead, she used two Barbie dolls to demonstrate what happened.

"She told us he would get in the shower with her and touch her when momma wasn't there and would make her take her clothes off and everything when she was not around," said the girl's grandmother
    http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-sia-se...,5096878.story

It seems that Dear Mother didn't supervise all the time!

Daddy is looking for an attorney to file for custody
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

How about not dating a sex offender to begin with?
    Last edited by jjenny; 06-28-2013 at 05:54 PM.
    Just my opinion

Seriously, is there that much of a shortage of decent men in the world? POS mom

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Seriously, is there that much of a shortage of decent men in the world? POS mom
    If there is, this woman should have stayed single.
    Instead of subjecting her daughter to the convicted sex offender.
    Just my opinion

Did the mother go with him when he went to get his photos for the registry?

http://www.sorarchives.com/citydirec...Tillson_129045

I despise these mothers who put penis before the babies they gave life to. Despise might not be strong enough.

Wants to hear his side of the story? Like what? 'She made me do it?'

How do people get to be so stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Ada View Post
    Wants to hear his side of the story? Like what? 'She made me do it?'

How do people get to be so stupid?
    Probably he didn't want to do it, but just couldn't help himself.

Definitely he didn't want to 'hurt' her.