1073 users online (264 members and 809 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX- Mom arrested after 5 children found in hot car

by the time he got the children out of the vehicle, they were sweating and distressed. The children are between one and seven years of age. The temperature at the time was in the upper 90's.

The security guard that spotted them in the parking lot deserves a raise! imo
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not ... The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone." - Robin Williams

I'm wondering why the 7 yr old was unable to unlock the car...

We had our first 100-degree temp yesterday, and today's going to be hotter. I think I've discovered a new form of mall-walking excercise I could try; walk the parking lots looking for kids locked in cars by moronic parents. :-/
    All my posts on this site are my opinion only, generated from brainstorming and my own attempts to logically put the pieces together.

LOVE to sleuth, hate to outright name people (not in media) who may, in fact, be innocent. Not secretive, just careful; no offense intended.

Stupid woman. So glad someone spotted them and helped out before one of them died.