FL - Man kills and cooks family Dog

GetSmart

Reaction score
I hate posting this and of course the monster is from Fla..
http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/322698/8/Police-Thomas-Elliot-Huggins-kills-then-cooks-family-dog

130628102505_thomas-elliot-huggins.jpg

Tampa, Florida -- A Tampa man is facing animal cruelty charges after he allegedly killed his family's pet dog, and then cut the animal up for future meals.

Investigators say 25-year-old Thomas Elliot Huggins strangled the young pit bull mix pup on Thursday morning, and then chopped the animal into quarters and put the remains in the freezer.

A family member called police after learning what happened. Arriving officers say they found the dog's ribs cooked in a pot on the stove, and the animal's head was in the garbage.

An investigator with Hillsborough Animal Services tells 10 News that Huggins "expertly" cut the animal apart, and this may not be the first time he's done this. According to his arrest report, Huggins learned how to clean an animal from his mother and had done it in the past with squirrels and rabbits.

Family members told police that Huggins' behavior had been getting progressively worse over the past several years. His mother claims the problems began when Huggins was "smoking some weed" five years earlier and "something happened." She's unsure if there was something in the marijuana but that afterward Huggins "flipped out" and he hadn't been the same since.

Huggins was taken into custody and charged for the inhumane and cruel killing of the dog, and is currently in jail on $2,000 bond.

Animal Control took possession of the remains.

Family members told police that Huggins' behavior had been getting progressively worse over the past several years. His mother claims the problems began when Huggins was "smoking some weed" five years earlier and "something happened." She's unsure if there was something in the marijuana but that afterward Huggins "flipped out" and he hadn't been the same since.

I'm going to take a wild guess that his problems don't stem directly from the marijuana, but from Huggins himself. :twocents: Eek. Cooking the family dog... eek again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't a lot of serial killers start off by killing animals?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back