1008 users online (164 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NH - Kelly Robarge, 42, Charlestown, 27 Jun 2013

NH authorities looking for missing woman

http://www.necn.com/06/28/13/NH-auth...7&feedID=11106

From link above:

The investigation is ongoing, but it is likely that Robarge has suffered significant physical harm or death, according to the release.
    Kelly Robarge had filed for divorce from her husband on Thursday, according to records from 5th Circuit Court Family Division in Claremont.

I now dread to see "missing woman" and "divorce, estranged" in the same sentence~

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebelle View Post
    I now dread to see "missing woman" and "divorce, estranged" in the same sentence~
    I hear ya!

http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...WS03/130639983

Today's article in the Union Leader

(Morrell) She would not say what evidence prompted authorities to issue a news release on Friday stating they believe Robarge "suffered significant physical harm or death."

"I can't comment on where any of the evidence is leading us other than it's given us cause for concern for her safety," she said.

Morrell would not say whether blood was found inside Robarge's home, which is at the end of a dead-end, dirt road in a heavily wooded area off Route 11/12 near the Claremont line. But she confirmed the home "is being examined as a crime scene

According to a family friend, Robarge was watching her young grandson the morning she disappeared. Both the friend and Haskell say they do not believe she would have willingly left the toddler unattended.
    http://www.wcax.com/story/22727298/s...rlestown-woman

Moving over for discussion and sleuthing!

https://www.facebook.com/kelly.proutyrobarge

Link to her FB but very private. The profile picture is pretty! I grew up in the town that she works in, and Charlestown is right across the river from my hometown, so, even though I don't know her, I have an attachment.

Too close to home...once again. I live about a half hour away and they are very tightlipped about this case.

Her daughters both have FB and one of them, he mother of the grandchild she was watching is public..

Why is it easier to kill than just walk away?

Post And so it goes...

Other than the alternate address for the husband I have not heard a word regarding him—no pix—not in the news.

Is the toddler old enough to identify the person(s) who perpetrated this act (obviously of violence)? The child is alive. That is a cornerstone of the demise.

If there is solid question of her wellbeing and LE has not stated that there is no danger to the public, I would assume the indication of her ‘great harm/possible death would’ indicate at minimum body fluid at the scene. This is not the first scene of its type.

As I read and post her name to my 6 foot X 6 foot map of NH/VT along with the spreadsheet dating back to Joanne Dunham in ’68 I know folks will be left with more questions than answers.

It is a sad but not silent company I keep as I look at all the red pins in the wall and shuffle through the sheets of names again.

There are spacial patterns, routes and consistencies—All my own opinion.

She was a dental hygienist if I recall—another woman tied to the medical community who has come to a not so happy ending over the past 30 odd years.

Take a look at NH/VT border towns of Springfield, Claremont, Newport, Acworth, and Charlestown to Westminster. Makes for an interesting circle of events that have occurred over the years. I won’t get too far off topic here and recite the name of those associated with those towns.

I hope Kelly is found safe. We don’t need one more.

All of the above is my own opinion with the utmost respect for Kelly, family and LE.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/sea...z/-/index.html

According to court documents, Robarge filed for divorce from her husband, James, the same day she was reported missing. In the paperwork, Robarge listed her husband’s address as 37 Westminster Road in Putney, Vt., where neighbors said police had been throughout Friday.

Authorities have not named any suspects in the case.

Vigil to be held for missing NH woman

http://www.wcax.com/story/22731601/v...ssing-nh-woman
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast