1055 users online (232 members and 823 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Lee'onna Ramirez, 3, Harris County, July 2012

It probably is me, but this article didn't make full sense.

Sabrina Deleon was arrested and a three year old child is deceased. Child protective services are involved and it had to do with a car accident earlier this year?

http://www.khou.com/news/investigati...213565481.html

No name of the little one, but Mugshot of Deleon.

She was arrested after a car accident because she was under the influence. Because she had her 6 yr old in the car, police contacted CPS. It became known that she also had the 3 yr old, but she couldn't give them a straight answer as to the 3 yr old's whereabouts. Her family said she told them the 3 yr old was removed by CPS, but nope. Now she not only lost custody of her 6 yr old, but she is being accused of the death of the 3 yr old. Her family says she has confessed....to what, it doesn't say. Neglect? Abuse? I guess we'll hear when they upgrade the charges.
    Sorta reminds me of Casey Anthony.
    Sorry about the paraphrasing, but copy and paste is ungodly difficult from my Nook.
    Filly, maybe they updated this link since you posted.

It has been updated.

she had more than two children ... an older daughter as well

here's her FB:

https://www.facebook.com/search/resu...sdeleonm/about

in particular look at some of the comments on photos of this beautiful child by someone claiming to have called CPS on her several times

https://www.facebook.com/search/resu...deleonm/photos

the little girl who's missing/presumed dead is named LeeLee - not sure if that's her nickname ...

oh and on Sabrina's FB, she has a lot of pics posted of her as a brunette - looks much different than her mugshot

Little Lee Lee has scabs around her mouth in some pics, on her chin in others

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterby80 View Post
    Little Lee Lee has scabs around her mouth in some pics, on her chin in others
    Oh poor little one. The one where she's on the potty has the caption "She really had to go". That is chilling in hindsight. She also has what appears to be bruises under her little chin there.

Absolutely gorgeous little ones. Beautiful children.

Poor LeeLee

TX - CPS: Girl, 3, is dead & mom facing charges

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- One child is dead, another one is state custody and their mother is facing charges. The three-year-old was first reported missing, but now officials say the child is dead.

nvestigators at Child Protective Services are looking into the case and calling it incredibly sad. They are presuming that a missing three-year-old little girl is dead.

"The grandparents asked about her and she got mad and broke out windows over there and left, because the grandparents were just wanting to know where the baby was and she wouldn't tell them," neighbor Michael Cato said.

Sabrina Deleon, 26, is the mother at the center of all of this. She is currently in the Harris County Jail for warrants related to a car accident a few months ago. Investigators say her six-year-old daughter was hurt during that car accident

While investigating those injuries, CPS officials were led to several different addresses where Deleon allegedly lived throughout the area. They began questioning her about the whereabouts of her three-year-old daughter. At that point, CPS realized something was very wrong.
    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=9155667

I couldn't find a name or picture of the little girl. Hopefully more will come out soon.

Another article, picture of the lil darlin if you scroll down

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2013...ther-arrested/

She sounds a lot like another egg donor which I won't name.

When questioned she throws a fit. Fails to report a child missing. But she is missing the nanny story
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya421 View Post
    Another article, picture of the lil darlin if you scroll down

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2013...ther-arrested/
    God bless her, what a lovely child!

Did anyone notice anything extra telling in a comment on a pic of the two youngest girls and a dog...the comment is from Jan. 5, 2013 (the pic was posted Feb. 13, 2012). I don't know how much I can say without violating TOS regarding FB. Please check it out!

Far out! S many photos of this little one, where she is bruised or has sores on her face

Rest Peacefully sweet girl x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast