TX TX - Lee'onna Ramirez, 3, Harris County, July 2012

She was arrested after a car accident because she was under the influence. Because she had her 6 yr old in the car, police contacted CPS. It became known that she also had the 3 yr old, but she couldn't give them a straight answer as to the 3 yr old's whereabouts. Her family said she told them the 3 yr old was removed by CPS, but nope. Now she not only lost custody of her 6 yr old, but she is being accused of the death of the 3 yr old. Her family says she has confessed....to what, it doesn't say. Neglect? Abuse? I guess we'll hear when they upgrade the charges.
Sorta reminds me of Casey Anthony.
Sorry about the paraphrasing, but copy and paste is ungodly difficult from my Nook.
Filly, maybe they updated this link since you posted.

the little girl who's missing/presumed dead is named LeeLee - not sure if that's her nickname ...

oh and on Sabrina's FB, she has a lot of pics posted of her as a brunette - looks much different than her mugshot

Little Lee Lee has scabs around her mouth in some pics, on her chin in others :(

Little Lee Lee has scabs around her mouth in some pics, on her chin in others :(

Oh poor little one. The one where she's on the potty has the caption "She really had to go". That is chilling in hindsight. She also has what appears to be bruises under her little chin there.

Absolutely gorgeous little ones. Beautiful children.

Poor LeeLee

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- One child is dead, another one is state custody and their mother is facing charges. The three-year-old was first reported missing, but now officials say the child is dead.

nvestigators at Child Protective Services are looking into the case and calling it incredibly sad. They are presuming that a missing three-year-old little girl is dead.

"The grandparents asked about her and she got mad and broke out windows over there and left, because the grandparents were just wanting to know where the baby was and she wouldn't tell them," neighbor Michael Cato said.

Sabrina Deleon, 26, is the mother at the center of all of this. She is currently in the Harris County Jail for warrants related to a car accident a few months ago. Investigators say her six-year-old daughter was hurt during that car accident

While investigating those injuries, CPS officials were led to several different addresses where Deleon allegedly lived throughout the area. They began questioning her about the whereabouts of her three-year-old daughter. At that point, CPS realized something was very wrong.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9155667

I couldn't find a name or picture of the little girl. Hopefully more will come out soon.

She sounds a lot like another egg donor which I won't name.

When questioned she throws a fit. Fails to report a child missing. But she is missing the nanny story

Did anyone notice anything extra telling in a comment on a pic of the two youngest girls and a dog...the comment is from Jan. 5, 2013 (the pic was posted Feb. 13, 2012). I don't know how much I can say without violating TOS regarding FB. Please check it out!

Far out! S many photos of this little one, where she is bruised or has sores on her face :(

Rest Peacefully sweet girl x

That child has bruises, or scrapes on her face in EVERY picture of her. :thud:
Did she have seizures or something? That's just not normal, every single picture.

She threw her beautiful baby in the garbage. So heartbreaking, I don't even have a comment.

I certainly hope she ...the mother...never sees the light of day again.
This little angel was beautiful.
Moo

Did anyone notice anything extra telling in a comment on a pic of the two youngest girls and a dog...the comment is from Jan. 5, 2013 (the pic was posted Feb. 13, 2012). I don't know how much I can say without violating TOS regarding FB. Please check it out!

I think lionis is the dog.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back