Australia - Boy Sold Into and then Rescued from Global Pedophile Ring

How awful. It just keeps getting worse. :banghead:

Glad they were caught.

This makes me physically ill, as it's unfathomable to comprehend. Being a mother of a 13 yr. old boy, who travels the country racing, I had to teach him at a young age of trafficking, predators & exploitation of children. My heart breaks every time I hear stories of the innocence lost and childhoods broken due to these sick, sick individuals! Thank you for doing all you do to protect and rescue these innocent children and putting the sickos responsible behind bars!

So glad they were able to save the boy. And it sounds like several arrests were made which makes it even better.

I've run across Boy Lovers before on the web and they are way too organized. It seems like whenever some busts are made on them, they just get bigger.

I hope that your org is able to take these busts and keep pulling those threads and get even more arrests.

Please tell me they caught the owner of the 'womb' who carried the child as well..mother is not a term I'd use here:stormingmad::gasp:

I pray that this poor boy's life can gain some measure of happiness & safety from fear. What demons, hateful, scum

Kudos to everyone involved in tracking these.....God, I can't even think of a word bad enough to describe these degenerates.

Praying for young Adam

Kudos to everyone involved in tracking these.....God, I can't even think of a word bad enough to describe these degenerates.

Praying for young Adam
I can but I can't print them. A circle of hell is waiting, no doubt.

One of the saddest statements I have ever seen was when they said that this was so incorporated into his life that to him, this was 'normal.' He was only 5 days old when they got him. Likely it began soon after to some degree.

One of the saddest statements I have ever seen was when they said that this was so incorporated into his life that to him, this was 'normal.' He was only 5 days old when they got him. Likely it began soon after to some degree.

Using your post as a jumping off point only.

I just read the thread about the PA woman who was kidnapped and held hostage for 3 weeks, and then saw this thread. A grim reminder why we shouldn't assume a position to immediately conclude those closest to the victims are killers. There are strange people out there doing strange things most of us can't even warp our minds around. We should never give up hope that the missing persons from our society are alive and need help being found.

Please tell me they caught the owner of the 'womb' who carried the child as well..mother is not a term I'd use here:stormingmad::gasp:

Sounds like it was a surrogate agreement for a gay couple. One of these two men is supposedly the bio dad-at least that what they claimed in interviews. I assume the surrogate didn't have a clue as to what their plan for the child was-assuming what they claimed is actually true.

And they didn't just get him. If what they said in interviews is true, one of them is the bio dad and this was a surrogate pregnancy. So sounds like it was planned even before this poor child was born.

Yeah, one of them was the bio Dad. The child was truly his son. The child carried his DNA. And he was renting him out. He was the child's pimp.

The scary thing is, since they did this and they were members of boy lovers *advertiser censored*. then others most likely know. How many of those others have now done this, or are in the process of doing this?

Yes, he certainly wasn't adopted through normal channels. Russia doesn't allow adoption to gay couples.
This guy had to be a bio dad, that's how he was able to adopt this child. So it sounds like he produced a child specifically so this child can be abused. Doesn't get more sick that this.

If somebody takes away another person's life by killing them, they are charged with murder and given (hopefully) appropriate sentences. Maybe even the death penalty.

These "men" took away this poor baby's life - the life he could have had, free of abuse and rape. They took away his innocent childhood.

Life in prison is too good for them. I can't even speak or type the depth of my revulsion for what they have done.

Equally, I can't express the height of my appreciation for the people who see these crimes, day in and day out, and have the strength to keep on tracking the monsters down. Bless you all.

May the poor child get the extensive help he is going to need to heal the damage and grow up into a healthy, happy man. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back