Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
22481101_BG7.jpg

22481101_BG3.jpg

http://www.kltv.com/story/22481101/child-missing-in-east-toledo
Sunday afternoon, her dad Terry came to the home of his estranged wife Angela in East Toledo to pick up Elaina for a routine visit.
He says the couple is now in the middle of a bitter divorce battle and Angela wants custody of the girl.
"Her mother refused to give her to me. She went in the house. Was in there 15-20 minutes, came out saying that the baby was missing," said Mr. Steinfurth.
Angela Steinfurth told Toledo News Now she believes Elaina was kidnapped.
"Her boyfriend disappeared out the back door during this time. I don't know if he took her or where she's at right now," said Mr. Steinfurth.
The boyfriend refused to talk to Toledo News Now.

Elaina's NCMEC listing
http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

NCMC1217120c1.jpg

Thread #1
Thread #2

Thread #3
Thread #4

Media and Map Links

You can link to Facebook as long as it has to do with Elaina missing. You can not discuss what is posted on any facebook page, it is all considered rumor here and not allowed.

No one has been named a person of interest or suspect. You may discuss what is known through main stream media, law enforcement and our verified insiders. Bashing, name calling, or name variations are not allowed, this includes the Mom.

We are a victim friendly forum, no bashing. Elaina's Dad is considered a victim here. We are not going to blame him for what has happened to Elaina.

The Mom has been arrested for child endangerment, she is discussable. Mom's boyfriend has been arrested on charges of obstructing justice, he is discussable.

Please continue here...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/998347_668350236526759_1088212238_n.jpg

Sorry if this has been put up. I havent' seen it before and there's our little girl smiling !
ETA she really looks a LOT like Angela, eh?

Eta 2 I'm not sure if this is allowed because her sis's face s in the pic. If someones knows how to
blur out a face and re post it, I would bake you a cherry pie !

I am hoping I brought this over from thread 4 correctly.

I remember some bits from back in the beginning that Elaina was Momma's girl and K was Daddy's girl. I think that came from AS but I seem to remember that it was said that both the girls are Daddy's girls. I know what I am saying is confusing but I am thinking that if AS labeled the girls and she felt that Elaina was hers then that may be why she readily turned K over but not Elaina. IDK them to say either way.

I am wondering maybe if AS thought that way because IMO K looks a lot like her daddy (TJ) while Elaina looks more like AS. IDK just a thought on how AS could be thinking.

IDK why but I really feel that Elaina is being hid. Then again we haven't been given much info either way but I just have a scenario in my head that fits so well with what we do know. The only thing that thing that doesn't fit is the cellmate story.

The pic of both girls just tugs at my heart. Their smiles show them to be happy - almost giggling. So sweet!

Thinking of the family and praying for strength, peace and hope that they can find a place of refuge and healing during this time.

Praying that God is holding Elaina in his hand.

The pic of both girls just tugs at my heart. Their smiles show them to be happy - almost giggling. So sweet!

Thinking of the family and praying for strength, peace and hope that they can find a place of refuge and healing during this time.

Praying that God is holding Elaina in his hand.

They were sooo happy! This pic was taken before AS & TJ started having the major problems. I have always seen how much Elaina resembles her mom, much more than Kylee does. And she was getting along walking just fine, the months of therapy for her foot corrected the problem. They caught it early enough. Both girls IMO were DADDY'S girls, I think at first Elaina was more mommy's, but as she grew older you could see she was favoring dad more, I'm guessing due to the alleged abuse she suffered due to AS negligence. And AS would be more worried about keeping Kylee since she is able to talk and if she tried to take off with both, it's very likely that Kylee would tell people that she misses daddy and get people's attention too much.

http://www.unisonbhg.org/finding-hope/substance-abuse-services-for-adolescents-and-adults.html

I noticed this place is across the street from the gas n go where "Heather" works and says she saw them that Sunday morning. Just wondering if maybe it is a methadone clinic or if someone could pick up a suboxone script there on a Sunday morning. Maybe while waiting in the van someone ran over and grabbed some juice and honeybuns? From there one may head over to the pharmacy (Walgreens) to get the scripts filled. IDK just a thought.

I am hoping I brought this over from thread 4 correctly.

I remember some bits from back in the beginning that Elaina was Momma's girl and K was Daddy's girl. I think that came from AS but I seem to remember that it was said that both the girls are Daddy's girls. I know what I am saying is confusing but I am thinking that if AS labeled the girls and she felt that Elaina was hers then that may be why she readily turned K over but not Elaina. IDK them to say either way.

I am wondering maybe if AS thought that way because IMO K looks a lot like her daddy (TJ) while Elaina looks more like AS. IDK just a thought on how AS could be thinking.

IDK why but I really feel that Elaina is being hid. Then again we haven't been given much info either way but I just have a scenario in my head that fits so well with what we do know. The only thing that thing that doesn't fit is the cellmate story.

I think she didn't try to keep K because she is old enough to talk and ask questions if they left the area. She will also need to be registered for school soon - Angela certainly isn't qualified to home-school her!

Another thread and still no sign of our sweet girl. We were all so hopeful in the beginning that Angela had just hid her in a panic and that TJ would soon have her back but nearly 4 weeks later that hope seems to have faded. As the mother of boys, those cases usually hit me the hardest (Dylan Redwine's identification has crushed me) but Elaina has stolen my heart. FM, if the love of strangers was enough to bring our girl home and put an end to the pain then your family would never know another moment of sadness. No matter what the future holds please know that there will always be a community here that wants nothing more than to surround the Steinfurth family with love and protect you from the pain. You have became ours now just as Elaina did from the moment we heard her name.

These reports make me weep. It's probably nothing (the hair) but everything needs to be tested since nobody is talking or can remember anything.

:( ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Note this : " what searchers for a missing infant believe could be several strands of the child's hair''

That concerns me. not that it's hair or someone's hair but could be HER hair.

"We've got hair, we've got a missing baby -- get a xxxxxxx diver in there," TJ Sr. The agony they must be going through.

:( ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Note this : " what searchers for a missing infant believe could be several strands of the child's hair''

That concerns me. not that it's hair or someone's hair but could be HER hair.

"We've got hair, we've got a missing baby -- get a xxxxxxx diver in there," TJ Sr. The agony they must be going through.

BBM

TS Sr. is my kind of Grandpa! He is right, they need to get some divers in there! NOW!

AMEN, TS!!
Elaina is important. She deserves every lead followed and every rock turned over. She deserves so much more than what she has gotten.
I want someone, anyone qualified, to dive down there and find out where that hair came from and yes, I'm rather impatient on this as I want it done now. I also want that tuft of hair tested ASAP.
Ferretmommy, has anyone that you know of asked if they are going to test the hair? My gosh, my heart and prayers go out to your family in all of this, but most of all Elaina.
I just want Elaina found and brought home to her daddy and his family.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members