1476 users online (273 members and 1203 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Can't make a comparison. So is he there to say that even if people say it was either George or Trayvon that it is just an 'opinion' and can not be scientifically verified. That's how I'm taking it.
    Agree!

If it cannot be shown exactly who it is screaming they need to move on to something else.

I think the state was hoping he would be able to tell them who was really screaming.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by greycoupon View Post
    Does the defense have someone who will say it was GZ screaming?
    I believe that neither defense nor prosecution will have voice experts. This expert has been accepted by the defense as well as prosecution. Correct me if I am wrong, plz.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    If it cannot be shown exactly who it is screaming they need to move on to something else.

I think the state was hoping he would be able to tell them who was really screaming.

JMO
    I guess this witness is the same as some others the State has presented. They want to use him before the Defense.

JMO

anyone else bored?
    I guess I picked the right morning to sit in the eye doctors office. I'm following the trial through everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    I just find it completely irrelevant that witnesses say that it was TM's voice. As they did not know him, Did not see them but more than shadows, and are guessing. Outright guessing.
    Yes but when the witness is the victim's parent/s one would think they would show signs of emotion when they hear (or believe they hear) their child screaming for help desperately while being attacked and killed.

No emotion shown whatsoever. Will they show emotion when they claim that is their child screaming on the witness stand?

I think it might be VERY relevant if their demeanor changes when on the stand (assuming any of the jurors notice it).

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya610 View Post
    Yes but when the witness is the victim's parent/s one would think they would show signs of emotion when they hear (or believe they hear) their child screaming for help desperately while being attacked and killed.

No emotion shown whatsoever. Will they show no emotion when they testify regarding that tape on the witness stand?
    Tracy Martin said the voice on the tape was not his son and TM's mother said that it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Can't make a comparison. So is he there to say that even if people say it was either George or Trayvon that it is just an 'opinion' and can not be scientifically verified. That's how I'm taking it.
    Yeah just tuned in 10 minutes ago and I can't tell what the point of this witnesses' testimony is.
    Justice for GEORGE!

Quote Originally Posted by greycoupon View Post
    Does the defense have someone who will say it was GZ screaming?
    I thought the Judge ruled that neither side could call a lay witness. At this point I think what this witness has testified would negate any other witness as having an agenda depending on which side they were testifying.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya610 View Post

No emotion shown whatsoever. Will they show emotion when they claim that is their child screaming on the witness stand?

I think it might be VERY relevant.
    I think his mother said she did not think it was TM in the beginning...

This testimony to me was a whole lot of nothing..

Basically we can not analyze the voices. That is all. could have been said in 10 mins.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    Yeah just tuned in 10 minutes ago and I can't tell what the point of this witnesses' testimony is.
    Read back several posts for point.

Well, at least we can keep up in real time....between yawning...
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-man-reports/2

Serino said Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, listened to all of the 911 calls in the case before the entire family convened at City Hall to listen Friday night. When asked if the voice on one, a male calling for help was his son, told Serino no.

Police lied Friday, Crump said, when they said Tracy Martin said the voice crying for help was not his son. What Tracy Martin told police, Crump said, was that "he couldn't tell, that it was too distorted."

The audio has since been cleaned up, and now Tracy Martin has no doubt but that the voice is his son, Crump said.

After this what is left... ME, parents..??

Tracy Martin said the voice on the tape was not his son and TM's mother said that it was.
    Tracy Martin stated it WAS his sons voice. Mr. Martin also broke down crying when he made that statement yet he didn't even flinch when he heard the tape in open court. Will he cry if he testifies it was his son while on the stand???

Tracy Martin, the teenager's father, broke down crying as he listened to the audio on Friday, the family lawyers said. "My son was crying for help, and he still shot him," Tracy Martin, the teenager's father said, according to Benjamin Crump, another family attorney.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1354909.html

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast