833 users online (98 members and 735 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Missed 1st 15 or so minutes...did they reach the other guy by phone?

Now, let's see if DW takes 1.5-2.0 hours with his cross of this guy.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya610 View Post
    Tracy Martin stated it WAS his sons voice. Mr. Martin also broke down crying when he made that statement yet he didn't even flinch when he heard the tape in open court. Will he cry if he testifies it was his son while on the stand???
    This is after the audio had been cleaned up, according to Mr. Crump

IIRC the Judge said they could bring this in, they just can't say WHO was calling for help? What's the point of that: someone cried for help, already testified to by witnesses? I wonder.

This is a lot of nothing if you ask me. I would have just let this guy go. I think this is nothing to the jury and tells them basically, We don't know and can not tell whose voice it is.

Move on.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

My guess is, the state called this guy specifically to say you can't tell who it is screaming. Because at this point, my guess is the jury thinks it was GZ, and at least this puts a little bit of doubt in their minds.

That voice sounds EXACTLY like what I would think GZ sounds like in a panic screaming for help. Exactly.

This is a lot of nothing if you ask me. I would have just let this guy go. I think this is nothing to the jury and tells them basically, We don't know and can not tell whose voice it is.

Move on.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Can anyone tell me if this case is expected to wrap up this week? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    After this what is left... ME, parents..??
    ME, TM's parents, Ben Crump, Rachel Jenteal etc.

Here is the defense witness list:

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-flo...z/-/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    My guess is, the state called this guy specifically to say you can't tell who it is screaming. Because at this point, my guess is the jury thinks it was GZ, and at least this puts a little bit of doubt in their minds.

That voice sounds EXACTLY like what I would think GZ sounds like in a panic screaming for help. Exactly.
    Which is odd given the State's burden and the fact that the Mother would say it's Trayvon, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I think I heard it might last 4 weeks. At this point, if the Prosecution doesn't come up with better evidence than they have presented so far, then the Defense should make a motion to dismiss the charges at the end of the Proscution case. Doubt if the Judge would do it.

JMO

Well, without looking, I can tell when DW is speaking... and without watching I can tell his voice apart from this witness. (me laughing here at home)

They say they expect the case to last around a month. We still have to finish up the prosecutions case and then the defense. I just hope they don't drag it on. So far it's been moving along.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

I think the jury is probably falling asleep over there. I know I would be, Monday morning and all.

I heard this weekend it is expected to wrap up Wednesday(prosecution). I was surprised. Hope they have some blockbuster evidence to come out.

It appears that re: this testimony...we are all agreed that it is BORING...................

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast