Presumed Located KS - Ryan Faulk, 30, Riley County, 2 June 2013

marlalouise

Reaction score
Found this on NameUs, but I can't seem to find any other information or a pic:

Missing: Ryan Faulk (30 year old white male) and his two cats; alias Ryan Davidson; NamUs MP # 20565

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/20565

Case info from NamUs: "Ryan was moving to Manhattan. He was extremely sick from his cancer treatments. A friend met up with him at the Target parking lot and then he left to search for me. He contacted me Monday June 3rd around 6am. He said he was in Salina. He had gotten lost. His last words were that he was "getting a cup of coffee, and then I'm heading straight there, no stops." No one has seen or heard from him since. He was traveling with his two cats who mean the world to him. One is a maine coon and the other is an orange tabby. He was driving a black 2001 BMW with North Carolina plates. He was originally traveling from Indianapolis. Any info on him or his cats would be greatly appreciated. I miss him terribly. Thank you."

Weird. I've never seen a NAMUS entry written in the first person by the person reporting someone missing...

Weird. I've never seen a NAMUS entry written in the first person by the person reporting someone missing...

Bumping this up. Has anyone else ever seen the NAMUS entry written in first person?

Any news on him?

I hope they find him soon, its scary how people can easily fall off the radar.

I understand he was sick from his treatments but still, it's hard to see how he got lost in Kansas. If he was in Salina - on an interstate - he was only about 65 miles from Manhattan, due southwest of it.

Traveling from the east he may have accidentally taken I-35 which swings through the center of the state instead of I-70, which bisects Kansas east to west along a more northern route. To wind up in Salina, though, he did get lost.

I understand he was sick from his treatments but still, it's hard to see how he got lost in Kansas. If he was in Salina - on an interstate - he was only about 65 miles from Manhattan, due southwest of it.

Traveling from the east he may have accidentally taken I-35 which swings through the center of the state instead of I-70, which bisects Kansas east to west along a more northern route. To wind up in Salina, though, he did get lost.

Depending on what kind of cancer her has, it could be the issue. If he had brain mets, that could radically effect his thinking.

On his way from Salina to Manhattan he would have passed by Junction City, which can be a tough area - it's the home of Ft. Riley, a major Army installation.

That's an odd namus entry. I live in Manhattan and have heard nothing about this and couldn't find anything else. I wonder what target he met his friend in the parking lot at. The target in Manhattan or in Salina? I wonder where he was moving from? Does he have family and do they know he's missing since it seems like a friend reported him missing?

I took it to mean (though it may not at all) that the Target was in Manhattan and he somehow wound up in Salina. But I first thought it was vice versa.

Is there a verification process for getting cases onto NAMUS? Or can anyone enter any info they want?

Nothing on the Salina PD Facebook. A little investigating of the name of the police contact proved he has investigated an interesting topic regarding crimes and culture.

I can't find the missing person at all. My google fu isn't perfect, though, so maybe one of you will fare better.

I am wondering if this isn't some sort of test or study.

Nothing on the Salina PD Facebook. A little investigating of the name of the police contact proved he has investigated an interesting topic regarding crimes and culture.

I can't find the missing person at all. My google fu isn't perfect, though, so maybe one of you will fare better.

I am wondering if this isn't some sort of test or study.
bbm

Excellent point. Me too, now that you mention it.

OK. I think I found SOMETHING on Ryan Faulk from 2005. In Indianapolis. I hesitate to post it until I'm certain.

Ok. Well, I've managed to determine the guy exists and found some interesting stuff about him, but will refrain from posting since I can't prove it is him, although the age and area is right.

Very rum case, it seems.

With decent-sized cities in Salina, Manhattan, Topeka, and Lawrence and respectable media in all four, and with Kansas City nearby with a quality newspaper and four television channels, it's hard to believe this has gotten zero coverage. To Salina's south there's Wichita, also with suitable MSM.

And yet only the NamUs. And I wonder how that info is verified.

Strange, very strange...JMO

Very rum case, it seems.

With decent-sized cities in Salina, Manhattan, Topeka, and Lawrence and respectable media in all four, and with Kansas City nearby with a quality newspaper and four television channels, it's hard to believe this has gotten zero coverage. To Salina's south there's Wichita, also with suitable MSM.

And yet only the NamUs. And I wonder how that info is verified.

Don't forget Indianapolis where he left from.

if his middle name is William, he's on FB - two acc'ts that link to each other based out of Indianapolis and connected to the alias given in the Namus entry

no activity since 2012 on the first public one but he was playing games as recently as yesterday on the second 'private' one

I think this person is not missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back