1251 users online (231 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - 12 year old boy attacked at YMCA by 35 year old man

WPXI.com news
    Jason Taylor attacked 12 year old boy in bathroom of YMCA with a box cutter.
    Attempted rape.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/...er-ymca/nYZ5D/
    Last edited by passionflower; 07-01-2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: add
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Sad times we live in....seems there are more pedophiles.

<mod snip>

What an absolute POS.

I hope this boy can recover from what was surely a terrifying experience. Thank goodness for the bystanders that held this man until LE could arrive, I'm quite sure they've saved countless children from the same horrific situation.
    Last edited by fran; 07-01-2013 at 10:51 PM. Reason: not necessary
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson

I'm so glad people were there for that boy. They all totally rock, they saved him, absolutely saved him. Surely he is traumatized, but so much worse could have happened. <mod snip> I realize they would have been arrested and charged with assault, but FGS, like Cherie said, there seems like there are so many more sick freaks who "just can't help themselves", it just keeps happening.
    Last edited by fran; 07-01-2013 at 10:52 PM. Reason: not necessary

And he's got an excuse handy-he has a mental issue and couldn't afford care.
    Just my opinion

His full name is "Jason Michael Taylor"

I found a FB and some Mugshots from up that way, but it's a common name.
    Last edited by Filly; 07-02-2013 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Removed bad check guys mug just in case

Thanks for all info. My own grandson was there and frieghtened by all the LE activity. Thank good ness my DIL was with him. Everything is so quiet and nothing said around town. I want answers, is he from our area? Is he married with children? What was he doing at the YMCA? Who allowed him in the children's area? Our YMCA has no comment!
    Is he employed or so 'sick' he can't? I am furious! Protect our children! A box cutter and attempted rape!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Penn...r.5655064.html
    bad checks..........younger photo
    Mechanicsburg, PA..........Armstrong County at the time
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Thanks for all info. My own grandson was there and frieghtened by all the LE activity. Thank good ness my DIL was with him. Everything is so quiet and nothing said around town. I want answers, is he from our area? Is he married with children? What was he doing at the YMCA? Who allowed him in the children's area? Our YMCA has no comment!
    Is he employed or so 'sick' he can't? I am furious! Protect our children! A box cutter and attempted rape!
    Oh my gosh. passionflower thank goodness your grandson is fine. That still had to be terribly frightening.

Does your Y have seperate men and women's entrances?

I couldn't find him in Butler, PA on Intelius.

Again I'm glad your grandson is alright.

Thank you, we have a beautiful big YMCA that never to my memory ever had any problems. We as a family always had a family pass and have gone there for over 30 years.
    This is so shocking, but what is more shocking to me is that the town has been so quiet about this!
    Nothing............
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    And he's got an excuse handy-he has a mental issue and couldn't afford care.
    He "couldn't afford care" yet he can afford a Y membership, which is NOT all that cheap. Seems his priority was putting himself in proximity with potential victims. I guess his 'mental issue' didn't prevent him being organized enough to join the Y and equip himself with a box cutter to threaten children with.

They just get braver and braver,don't they?
    The guy in Wal-Mart (don't know if he was a molester, but he just grabbed that baby right out of the cart) and this guy.
    Thank God that little boy screamed and people came running.

In one of the Penn State/Jerry Sandusky threads, I was appalled to learn that grown men and boys routinely shower together at the Y and other places. As I recall, a few of the men participating in the thread thought there was absolutely nothing wrong with that (even though we were talking about a pedophile who raped a boy in the shower).

There needs to be a secure area where a minor without a parent with him can shower without having to be afraid of being sexually assaulted.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

This is really to bad. I love the YMCA and feel it should be a safe place for young teens to go with friends with out parents being worried. I remember going to the Y all the time when I was younger alone or with friends. It was one of the first places I was allowed to go alone. Really sad the times we are living in. Hope this young boy stays strong.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast