824 users online (137 members and 687 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #7

Dear Websleuths Members,

This thread will open the start of court on Tuesday July 2nd.

We are going to try opening one thread for the trial of George Zimmerman.

Discussions became so heated and hateful that we closed the whole Martin/Zimmerman discussion until the trial started.

If things get out of hand again we will close this thread.

Just because someone might think George Zimmerman is innocent does not make them a racist.

Just because someone thinks Trayvon Martin was killed in cold blood does not make them a racist.

Here are the rules on posting on Websleuths. I would suggest you read them and if you have any questions you can email me at tgrif@xmission.com

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you for being a part of Websleuths.

Tricia Griffith
    Co-Owner Websleuths.com
    Last edited by Tricia; 07-02-2013 at 10:55 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

live!!

If you are to believe Zimmerman, Trayvon was the greatest multitasker of all-times. Not only was he able to restrain him physically, do this while pounding his head into the concrete, whilst covering his mouth and face; yet, simultaneously reaching for his gun.

And some kind of way Zimmerman can scream for help to the top of his lungs while having his mouth covered and not being able to breathe o_O not buying it....

You have to love this courtroom, starts on time, brings jury in ~ straight down to business. Motion of improper evidence?
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Even the state sided talking heads thinks the state is in trouble getting a conviction now. Yesterday was a very good day for the defense.

was this objected to yesterday?? just curious

Improper to ask the detective about his OPINIONS on truth or otherwise of Zimmerman's statements as mentioned yesterday. Audio cut.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

The lady on HLN keeps saying that Serino claimed that he knew GZ was innocent once he found out that he mentored black youth.

I thought that was embellished and later debunked? He was actually doing community service as apart of his release program for either the domestic violence case or the arrest for assaulting the police officer.

Moreover, didn't Serino want at least manslaughter because he believed GZ was lying?

Serino seems to have a grudge and this is now retaliation for him being demoted.

After watching all the recaps last night, I feel more strongly that GZ is telling the truth.

Why?

Because he was out in front of the windows and he knew people could be watching. He knew the police were on the way and had no idea that they were not walking up at that very minute and saw the whole thing.. and then when questioned and told they had it all on video, He was relieved and thankful for it.

I think a lot of the testimony works in his favor. This has felt like a defense case. Every one of these witnesses so far has worked for the defense instead of the prosecution..

I don't see any big inconsistencies and really do believe him. His statements were all made before knowing that TM is dead, and before he knew what was on the 911 tapes and before he learns of any statements from anyone else.

I see nothing that changes that.

I think that the evidence backs GZ up. Where the other view that he was the aggressor is solely based on feelings and there is no proof to back it up.
    I could not find him guilty of Murder. Im still open to see proof but right now, There is no way I see Murder. I see a fight that resulted in a death. I believe that TM attacked him and not the other way around.

I just don't see any evidence that proves it happened any other way.

JMO and OMO.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Good morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Improper to ask the detective about his OPINIONS on truth or otherwise of Zimmerman's statements as mentioned yesterday. Audio cut.
    I don't think so. I think that is a normal question and one that leads them to go after charges or not. OMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

Quote Originally Posted by Justice4MyPeople View Post
    The lady on HLN keeps saying that Serino claimed that he knew GZ was innocent once he found out that he mentored black youth.

I thought that was embellished and later debunked? He was actually doing community service as apart of his release program for either the domestic violence case or the arrest for assaulting the police officer.

Moreover, didn't Serino want at least manslaughter because he believed GZ was lying?

Serino seems to have a grudge and this is now retaliation for him being demoted.
    I don't think its just him. I think its the entire SPD.

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    state wants to strike some of Serinos' prior testimony
    Which is a riot since he is Their witness!!! This is a side show. This whole case is a bad case that should have never been brought. They just don't have evidence.. This is all based on pressure and emotion. OMO

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    I don't think so. I think that is a normal question and one that leads them to go after charges or not. OMO
    Oh sorry, I was just transcribing what was going on

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast