861 users online (125 members and 736 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    Which is a riot since he is Their witness!!! This is a side show. This whole case is a bad case that should have never been brought. They just don't have evidence.. This is all based on pressure and emotion. OMO
    I know their own witnesses are killing their case. This is what happens when you bowto political pressure to bring a case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Oh sorry, I was just transcribing what was going on
    Yes! Sorry It was just narrative.. not argumentative commenting on my part! I am incredulous this morning...

OMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Honestly this case should be dismissed. IT just should be.

The prosecution is fighting their own witnesses. IT looks so ridiculous.

When I see a witness for one side I expect to see them squarely in that camp even with some questions.. I don't see that. I see people who WANT to be on the PROS side but come off very very pro DEF.

I think this case is really showing signs of crumbling quickly.

OMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

They showed a lot of video of the police questioning George (if you can even call that mess questioning), played audio of questioning and showed video of George going to the neighborhood to explain what happened to an officer.

The videos show a few things. One being that the police automatically believed his version of events and did not treat him as a suspect. Zimmerman's explanation also came off as implausible and there were a lot of contradictions which the female officer pointed out. One being that George said Trayvon circled his car but later backtracked that he didn't not come that close and did not circle it entirely when the officer asked him why didn't he use that opportunity to talk to Trayvon. The female officer also suggested that Trayvon may have found George's behavior "creepy" (the exact word Rachel said Trayvon used when describing Zimmerman, ironically).

However, when the officer and detective that questioned George took the stand, it was apparent they are trying to cover up for him. The female officer said that she didn't think his stories were inconsistent and it is normal for someone to add important details in later interviews.

So while the videos clearly show that George gave no reasonable explanation and contradicted himself multiple times, the prosecution still had a difficult time getting these witnesses to admit that.

Wasn't this the investigator the one who originally wanted to charge GZ with something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the defense is sweeping those crumbs in the trash. imo

What kills me is that Pros could have redirected, yes???

Questioned him again and cleared it up or EVEN objected yesterday!

OMO

Sounds like the judge is going to strike the evidence regarding Zimmermans "telling the truth". ThE prosecution has been out lawyered this entire trial and they know it.

What kills me is that Pros could have redirected, yes???

Questioned him again and cleared it up or EVEN objected yesterday!

OMO
    I think the pros will redirect this morning. I don't think the defense was done.

You can not unring that bell. It is obvious this DET believed GZ story and felt he was truthful.

That is the complete story here and the pros does not like it. And that is too bad.

OMO

I see people who WANT to be on the PROS side but come off very very pro DEF.
    In some cases (especially with law enforcement witnesses) I don't know that they truly WANT to be on the prosecutions side, they simply have no choice! These are in some cases the same guys who decided it WAS self defense and no charges would be filed, now they are being asked to testify otherwise?

I think we all need lots of coffee today!!

And that is a fact...

Can anyone remember, was the step-mother sitting in court yesterday next to the mom?

I think we all need lots of coffee today!!

And that is a fact...
    Not stalking you, but it looks like I'm going to be agreeing with all your posts today!

What's up with this witness? Traveling across the country when he is supposed to testify?

Quote Originally Posted by nnglas View Post
    Wasn't this the investigator the one who originally wanted to charge GZ with something?

Yep, Serino changed his reports 4 times.

In the first two drafts, according to Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda, Serino wrote that he had probable cause to recommend a second-degree murder charge. Then, over the next hour, he changed the report twice more and in his final version wrote that the evidence supported the lesser charge.He did what he was told, according to O'Connor. Just above Serino's signature, the veteran investigator wrote, "I believe there exists probable cause for issuance of a capias charging George Michael Zimmerman with manslaughter."
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,0,43028.story
    Now all of a sudden after his "voluntary" demotion he wants to act brand new...smh. He's covering his butt and trying to get his position back, it's so obvious.

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast