768 users online (107 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    It is very important that the prosecution underscore the fact that Serrino was responding to O' Mara asking him in RE: up to the point of the walk-through and then this so-called "challenge interview." At that point Serrino believed that GZ's statements, AT THE TIME, appeared to basically the same.

But upon further investigation (as Serrino suggested that he was rushed to move on this challenge interview.) The detective might have seen that GZ's statements weren't matching the forensics, the statements of John M and GZ's NEN call.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Good morning all.

What was that discussion about? The prosecution wants to play a previously recorded witness that the defense won't have an opportunity to cross?

Who is that witness, does anyone know?

I just want to remind us all to make sure we are adding that the posts are only our OPINION unless backed up by evidence and please reference that evidence..

Lets make it easy for the mods and stay on track..

If something is nasty, just report DON"T reply!! That will keep you here and get the offender properly disciplined!

Let's have a great day!!!!

OMO!
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

lol at that statement to the jury.

I am sorry, i haven't followed this case before the trail. This officer was demoted? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Justice4MyPeople View Post
    They showed a lot of video of the police questioning George (if you can even call that mess questioning), played audio of questioning and showed video of George going to the neighborhood to explain what happened to an officer.

The videos show a few things. One being that the police automatically believed his version of events and did not treat him as a suspect. Zimmerman's explanation also came off as implausible and there were a lot of contradictions which the female officer pointed out. One being that George said Trayvon circled his car but later backtracked that he didn't not come that close and did not circle it entirely when the officer asked him why didn't he use that opportunity to talk to Trayvon. The female officer also suggested that Trayvon may have found George's behavior "creepy" (the exact word Rachel said Trayvon used when describing Zimmerman, ironically).

However, when the officer and detective that questioned George took the stand, it was apparent they are trying to cover up for him. The female officer said that she didn't think his stories were inconsistent and it is normal for someone to add important details in later interviews.

So while the videos clearly show that George gave no reasonable explanation and contradicted himself multiple times, the prosecution still had a difficult time getting these witnesses to admit that.
    EXACTLY!!! And, I caught that Singleton said "Creepy" on February 29th 2013. Long before Rachel J quoted TM referring to GZ as a "Creepy-###ed-Cracker.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

I have every confidence that OMara will sail through this setback. Once again, I'll keep my comments about this judge to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice4MyPeople View Post
    Yep, Serino changed his reports 4 times.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,0,43028.story
    Now all of a sudden after his "voluntary" demotion he wants to act brand new...smh. He's covering his butt and trying to get his position back, it's so obvious.
    BBM:

I agree.

I have never seen anything like this. MOM knew better than to ask the question he asked, and Serino knew better than to give a personal opinion about whether or not Zimmerman told him the truth. JMO

Serino has a chip on his shoulder, IMO. Of course he wants his position back.

I still have not seen anything to convince me that GZ is not guilty of what he is charged with. MOO
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    After watching all the recaps last night, I feel more strongly that GZ is telling the truth.

Why?

Because he was out in front of the windows and he knew people could be watching. He knew the police were on the way and had no idea that they were not walking up at that very minute and saw the whole thing.. and then when questioned and told they had it all on video, He was relieved and thankful for it.

I think a lot of the testimony works in his favor. This has felt like a defense case. Every one of these witnesses so far has worked for the defense instead of the prosecution..

I don't see any big inconsistencies and really do believe him. His statements were all made before knowing that TM is dead, and before he knew what was on the 911 tapes and before he learns of any statements from anyone else.

I see nothing that changes that.

I think that the evidence backs GZ up. Where the other view that he was the aggressor is solely based on feelings and there is no proof to back it up.
    I could not find him guilty of Murder. Im still open to see proof but right now, There is no way I see Murder. I see a fight that resulted in a death. I believe that TM attacked him and not the other way around.

I just don't see any evidence that proves it happened any other way.

JMO and OMO.
    There is not a whole lot of proof to back GZ statement up. Yes, he remembers the location, he remember certain details, but he's not consistent. I think he is elaborating his story. How can someone in his position, studying the law, taking self defense classes not be able to fight back? He acts like he's the victim here. NO ONE saw, or at least didn't come forward, the whole thing, everyone got bits and pieces. The jury, and us, are left trying to fill in the blanks.

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    EXACTLY!!! And, I caught that Singleton said "Creepy" on February 29th 2013. Long before Rachel J quoted TM referring to GZ as a "Creepy-###ed-Cracker.
    Was there a deposition taken from RJ?

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Can anyone remember, was the step-mother sitting in court yesterday next to the mom?
    I know. IMO that "correction" not only didn't unring the bell....it rang the bell again only louder
    IMO

Corpus Christi, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll View Post
    There is not a whole lot of proof to back GZ statement up. Yes, he remembers the location, he remember certain details, but he's not consistent. I think he is elaborating his story. How can someone in his position, studying the law, taking self defense classes not be able to fight back? He acts like he's the victim here. NO ONE saw, or at least didn't come forward, the whole thing, everyone got bits and pieces. The jury, and us, are left trying to fill in the blanks.
    He really is, if you look over all the statements. AS a rule the same thing happens over and over in his events of that night..

I think that there may be a few things here or there but they are not key points to me.
    Whether or not there were people that saw it or not, HE THOUGHT THERE WERE AND GAVE A STATEMENT OF TRUTH BASED ON THE FACT THAT HE THOUGHT PEOPLE SAW THE WHOLE THING...

That fits for me.

OMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Marah View Post
    I am sorry, i haven't followed this case before the trail. This officer was demoted? Why?
    Back in June of 2012 the lead detective in the Trayvon Martin case, Christopher Serino, was reassigned from lead detective to the patrol unit...after being a detective for 12+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by missmazzy View Post
    Sounds like the judge is going to strike the evidence regarding Zimmermans "telling the truth". ThE prosecution has been out lawyered this entire trial and they know it.
    AS for being "out lawyered," the prosecution couldn't prove guilt if Vincent Bugliosi was the lead prosecutor. The facts or lack thereof show there is no case.

Quote Originally Posted by TexMex View Post
    I know. IMO that "correction" not only didn't unring the bell....it rang the bell again only louder
    IMO
    I agree. Maybe the juror's didn't catch it during the testimony, but it was pointed out to them today.

JMO

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast