1051 users online (209 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 05:37 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Please continue here...

continued... repost. when i lived in this area, and as i still live nearby, both i and most people who reside round' these parts, WHEN WALKING
    do not stick to paved roads all the time.
    there might be a place or two, where she tried to cut thru, whether it was the park, or to brown OFF ROOSEVELT from where she(whomever,) left car..

im gonna check it out tmrw to see if such weird walkway, hidden paths might exist. i think, she didnt just go street for street, and took 'shortcuts'.

in this area, that could be alleys, thru peoples' houses even as a lot of places thru here are parking lots without fences.

just a hunch

here...

first pic is vantage of brown east facing into apts, which IM HOPING CONNECTS TO PIC which is roosevelt/brown corner but facing WEST to the houses. (one of those houses, is the massage business as noted in google maps.)

did she cross thru here for a quicker trip to brown AND BACK to her apt? whats the significance! I DONT KNOW! (in pee wee herman voice.) but, it must be checked out
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (78.4 KB, 659 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (75.5 KB, 653 views)

Bringing this over from the last thread so I can reply to it:

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hip2BSquare
    Quote Originally Posted by GGE
    Still not done reading this thread and I hate to post in the meantime, before being done, but if there's so much question about the 911 call then someone should just go to the Scanner forum here and post in the "rewind requests" thread and tell Peachy where and when the call in question came in, so she can go listen to the whole thing and transcribe it for us. Just a suggestion.
    Good idea! Any one care to take the mission of asking Peachy in the "rewind requests" scanner thread if she can track down the call and transcribe it for us? I would but I gotta run real quick! Just wanted to bump this!
    I've posted the rewind request but can someone please tell me what time the call came in again? Was it about 2:43am or something like that? June 15, right? Tempe, AZ police?

Thanks, she'll need all this info to do the rewind!

One minute away.......

and then the phone is off.

As for the cabbie on video surveillance from the AM/PM, I want to see it with my own two eyes. I want to see him arriving.....and waiting.....and calling.....and waiting.....and then pulling out and away. And then I want to know for certain that he was back where he needed to be right away. I want to KNOW these things for my own peace of mind and for my brain to stop screaming at me. My dad is retired LE in Glendale. How close is that to Tempe? Maybe he can get info for me.............

the path im thinkin, in overhead form. sorry to post so mucho! heats gettin to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (161.3 KB, 672 views)

Quote Originally Posted by goblinsolo View Post
    first pic is vantage of brown east facing into apts, which IM HOPING CONNECTS TO PIC which is roosevelt/brown corner but facing WEST to the houses. (one of those houses, is the massage business as noted in google maps.)

did she cross thru here for a quicker trip to brown AND BACK to her apt? whats the significance! I DONT KNOW! (in pee wee herman voice.) but, it must be checked out
    Gonna post those bigger for you so they're easier to see for people like me who, for some odd reason, often don't click thumbnails:

Edit:
    adding your third one bigger too, hope you don't mind and thanks for all the hard work you've been doing on this case!

I love your Pee Wee Herman voice.
    My brain yells at me like that all the time!

i did...

Quote Originally Posted by missgulfsouth View Post
    One minute away.......

and then the phone is off.

As for the cabbie on video surveillance from the AM/PM, I want to see it with my own two eyes. I want to see him arriving.....and waiting.....and calling.....and waiting.....and then pulling out and away. And then I want to know for certain that he was back where he needed to be right away. I want to KNOW these things for my own peace of mind and for my brain to stop screaming at me. My dad is retired LE in Glendale. How close is that to Tempe? Maybe he can get info for me.............
    a quick transcript word for word of the caller to 911.. it WASNT complete call thou. i would LOVE the clip of it, if its in full form somewhere? glendale is in marcopa county as is tempe too, so the sheriff dept at least shares info. but from tempe to glendale, the police are diff forces (not sheriff, but police.) but w this sorta case, im sure the lines are blurred in terms of helping.

a quick transcript word for word of the caller to 911.. it was complete call thou. i would LOVE the clip of it, if its in full form somewhere? glendale is in marcopa county as is tempe too, so the sheriff dept at least shares info. but from tempe to glendale, the police are diff forces (not sheriff, but police.) but w this sorta case, im sure the lines are blurred in terms of helping.
    What 911 call? Who called and when? This is the first I am hearing about it....

And I don't mean my dad would help. Just get me an inside scoop. And of course, his gut feeling.....I know what he would say.

Wait. As noted in the last thread near the end, she went missing after a night of partying on June 14, in the wee hours of the morning on June 15. Then 24+ hours passed before her father went looking for her on June 16 - Father's Day - when she never contacted him, as noted.

But.

NOBODY found her car for over 24 hours however/wherever it was parked on that odd road? In a questionable area, it was completely unharmed? Untampered with? After sitting there out of place for over 24 hours?

Are we sure it was there that WHOLE time and wasn't parked there closer to when he found it? By whom I have no clue. I presume it was on rims with shredded tires flopping off the sides so I suppose this isn't likely.

But it still seems odd that a car sat out of place for so long and wasn't at all messed with... I guess it was parked on a pretty decent street then.

this part o town, people overnight park or longer often. heck, i leave my car at my house sometimes 3-4 days, and people park in front of my house, over 24hrs. i dont think it would be suspicious beyond having the popped tires, and if u note this street, on corner is an abandoned house. so, its not the MOST populated part of riversidetempe area

and, the 911 call was in a previous post from what seems like a decade ago! its very blatant that the caller to 911 both said 'they, them, and that the car was possibly driven by 2 people...

i wrote it out word for word, what was in news report. but, it was at most 4-6 sentences, that i remember

I don't see this on the map: her likely route from the car, to the apartment and then to the AM/PM....

Can you give me a summary of the 911 call, maybe? What were they calling to report - the car? Adrienne missing?

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast