1131 users online (170 members and 961 guests)  

Websleuths News

IL - Algimantas Bauza, 58, Oak Lawn, 29 June 2013

Algimantas Bauza
    58 yrs old.
    white male
    6 foot 2 inches
    220 lbs.
    blue eyes
    gray hair and balding
    fair complexion.
    He recently began taking medication for depression and trouble sleeping.

Mr Bauza was last seen at 7 am Saturday June 29 when leaving his home for a walk. He spoke to his wife at 8 am and said he was still walking. He never returned. No one has been able to reach him since.

Mr Bauza often went to Country Lane Woods Forest Preserve(near 95th St and LaGrange Rd) to work out and that area is familiar to him. His wife later found his vehicle at the forest preserve.

He was last seen wearing blue sweat pants, gray gym shoes and a shirt of an unknown color.

Local authorities using search and rescue dogs were not able to locate him in the wooded area near the vehicle, Oak Lawn police said.
    Firefighters searched a pond in the forest preserve Sunday after a cadaver dog “hit” at the pond area, but authorities found nothing, police said.

He has never gone missing before and had not indicated he was planning to harm himself.

Authorities ask that anyone with information on his disappearance contact Oak Lawn police at (708) 422-8292.

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/21...-preserve.html
    Possibly the most ridiculous question ever asked by an attorney in court: "So if somebody's not alive you can't get any information from them?" JW

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -Macbeth

"Arias selling domestic violence t-shirts is like Casey Anthony selling shirts for missing children". -Mark Eiglarsh

Police Close Preserve In Search For Missing Oak Lawn Man

http://oaklawn.patch.com/groups/poli...g-oak-lawn-man
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Still no word on Mr Bauza.
    These missing elderly really break my heart.
    Praying he is found safely soon!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,1709773.story
    Possibly the most ridiculous question ever asked by an attorney in court: "So if somebody's not alive you can't get any information from them?" JW

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -Macbeth

"Arias selling domestic violence t-shirts is like Casey Anthony selling shirts for missing children". -Mark Eiglarsh

Still no sight of Mr Bauza.
    Police using dogs to search but amount of people who use the forest preserve is making it more difficult.

http://www.thereporteronline.net/new...-still-missing

I wonder what he started taking. Meds can mess with your BP, your heart, your digestive system, just about anything.
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

Body of missing Oak Lawn man found

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/ne...man-found.html

seguek9 is offline 3rd generation Wiccan-verified Peace Keeper
    Wow... Really sad

Glad his family has answers but such a sad end.
    Rest in peace Mr Bauza.