1099 users online (217 members and 882 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 906
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,085

    George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread #8

    Dear Websleuths Members,

    This thread will open the start of court on Tuesday July 2nd.

    We are going to try opening one thread for the trial of George Zimmerman.

    Discussions became so heated and hateful that we closed the whole Martin/Zimmerman discussion until the trial started.

    If things get out of hand again we will close this thread.

    Just because someone might think George Zimmerman is innocent does not make them a racist.

    Just because someone thinks Trayvon Martin was killed in cold blood does not make them a racist.

    Here are the rules on posting on Websleuths. I would suggest you read them and if you have any questions you can email me at tgrif@xmission.com

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

    Thank you Harmony2 for finding the live streams
    Here are some links to live-stream:

    http://wildabouttrial.com/george-zim...ve-stream.html

    http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/nat...plete-coverage

    http://www.wesh.com/news/central-flo...man-trial-live

    Thank you for being a part of Websleuths.

    Tricia Griffith
    Co-Owner Websleuths.com
    Live audio WDBO Orlando

    http://www.news965.com/
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Wait.. Did I hear they want to bring in evidence of an affair? Am I listening wrong??


    GOOD MORNING SLeuthers!!
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    DofC
    Posts
    22,012
    I heard it but not sure, my dog barked at me to go outside. lol
    __________
    “Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.” - Maya Angelou

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    This is nuts.. This Prosecution is so over their heads in this case. Not enough evidence so lets just SLANDER GZ, Who is still innocent til proven guilty..

    Lets just make everyone hate him...

    Incredible...

    OMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    This is nuts.. This Prosecution is so over their heads in this case. Not enough evidence so lets just SLANDER GZ, Who is still innocent til proven guilty..

    Lets just make everyone hate him...

    Incredible...

    OMO
    Not only desperation, but to get it out to the public IMO as usual.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12,317
    The State is doing just fine, IMO. What is being presented are court cases pertaining to the relevance of documents the prosecution wants to present.

    MOO
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    The State is doing just fine, IMO. What is being presented are court cases pertaining to the relevance of documents the prosecution wants to present.

    MOO
    We must be watching different trials because every witness has been turned in some way for the defense and we are not even at the defense case yet! LOL.

    OMO.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,320
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    This is nuts.. This Prosecution is so over their heads in this case. Not enough evidence so lets just SLANDER GZ, Who is still innocent til proven guilty..

    Lets just make everyone hate him...

    Incredible...

    OMO
    Mantie (SP) was referring to a precedent set in another case...that case had an affair at issue...not GZ.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by missmazzy View Post
    Not only desperation, but to get it out to the public IMO as usual.
    Exactly.. Lets make everyone hate him. Lets not stick to actual evidence.. lets just beat him up with bad acts and his desire to be a police man..

    I always thought that was a good thing.. For people to aspire to be something good and helpful..


    Incredible... OMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12,317
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    We must be watching different trials because every witness has been turned in some way for the defense and we are not even at the defense case yet! LOL.

    OMO.
    We are watching the same trial. We just have a different 'take' on everything, IMO.

    It's all good.

    MOO
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Spiritually at Rainbow Bridge with my babies
    Posts
    271
    A gentle reminder of the IMO "rule." I for one would like this thread to stay open. I am still amazed at the contrast between these attorneys and the ones at the JA trial. These attorneys are downright pleasant and I mean this as a compliment after listening to four months of the JA trial (not that I don't love me Juan)

    (IMO :-))
    Everything stated is JMO and I like my opinion
    My canine angels I love you
    My amazing Dad I love you

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    Mantie (SP) was referring to a precent sent in another case...that case had an affair at issue...not GZ.
    Thank you! I was watching HLN and then saw it pop up on my laptop..

    So thanks for the clarification...
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    We are watching the same trial. We just have a different 'take' on everything, IMO.

    It's all good.

    MOO
    Ain't that the truth! I think it also shows how while people may perceive that he should not have been in fear of his life, That it is absolutely possible he did indeed feel that. Alone in the dark, We have no idea what that felt like...

    Anyone think that Maybe we have LAWYERS reading this again???

    Because aren't they talking financial issues as we were yesterday..??

    OMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    Exactly.. Lets make everyone hate him. Lets not stick to actual evidence.. lets just beat him up with bad acts and his desire to be a police man..

    I always thought that was a good thing.. For people to aspire to be something good and helpful..


    Incredible... OMO
    The only thing I disagree with is the fact that GZ wanted to be a cop. The "cop-wanna-be" is the main reason I think he is "half" responsible for the incident. IMO, both guys were at fault, which IMO, is why I believe GZ will be exhonorated (not because he did nothing wrong, because *both* were at fault).

    IMO and all that jazz, no reason to attack....TYVM

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,320
    Yesterday, I asked if anyone knew if GZ turned off his headlights when he left his car. Anyone?
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion Thread 9 (For Friday)
    By Tricia in forum George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin
    Replies: 1076
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 05:33 PM
  2. George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #7
    By Tricia in forum George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin
    Replies: 896
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 05:08 PM
  3. George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5
    By Tricia in forum George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin
    Replies: 973
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 05:43 PM
  4. George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3
    By Tricia in forum George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin
    Replies: 1246
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 11:21 PM
  5. George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion
    By Tricia in forum George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin
    Replies: 1009
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 12:18 AM