942 users online (121 members and 821 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by costalpilot View Post
    you forgot the "imo" and you neglected TM's juvenille rap sheet in your summation of his life.

PHD's, MD's, Scientists, Professionals, all kinds of folks who are good students commit crimes with some regularity. this isn't an opinion, its a fact, imo.
    IMO that's very true. Dr. Dirk Greineder, Rabbi Neulander off the top of my head both sit in jail for murder.

Corpus Christi, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by missmazzy View Post
    Maybe so, but sometimes emotions leak out!
    The first overt change in his expression, while the jury was present was after he saw "The Hannity" show. He leaned back and forward and grinned, IMO, in satisfaction. IMO, I was surprised and it was, to me, Creepy. IMO, of course.

So, the judge has now ruled: It is all in. 10 minute recess...time to walk the dog.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

IMO this information is extremely relevant and the Judge made the correct decision in allowing the evidence to be presented.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    This is nuts.. This Prosecution is so over their heads in this case. Not enough evidence so lets just SLANDER GZ, Who is still innocent til proven guilty..

Lets just make everyone hate him...

Incredible...

OMO
    Good Morning ScarlettScapetta and everyone! I just don't understand why this information is not prejudicial to RZ, but the prosecution couldn't bring in the stalking/slashing tires info about convicted murderer Jodi Arias? Anyone? Do we have a verified lawyer amongst us to help me understand? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by tpatte021 View Post
    IMO this information is extremely relevant and the Judge made the correct decision in allowing the evidence to be presented.
    How? That he wanted to be a cop??

So people that become cops just fall into it? They don't plan it? Or study for it? Or desire it?

Silly... Just silly..

OMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

This is nuts.. This Prosecution is so over their heads in this case. Not enough evidence so lets just SLANDER GZ, Who is still innocent til proven guilty..

Lets just make everyone hate him...

Incredible...

OMO
    I was disappointed to see that George's best friend's book title included the phrase "the most hated man in America." In my opinion, that is far from the truth. I admire Zimmerman for looking out for his neighbors, following the instructions of the police dispatcher, and I believe he told the truth when asked about what happened.

In my opinion, George was very shaken by what happened, especially the fact that Trayvon died. He didn't know it at the time, imo, and didn't know it until someone told him later, and was then shocked and appalled, imo. He seems like a decent person.

I daresay that many people in America admire him, and George Zimmerman isn't even close to the most hated man in America!
    Everything I write that isn't backed up by documented facts is my own personal opinion. Thank you for respecting my right to .

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    The State is doing just fine, IMO. What is being presented are court cases pertaining to the relevance of documents the prosecution wants to present.

MOO
    if the state is doing just fine, based on the critique of the TH's on TV, this would be the first time. and if the TH's are correct, ( that the state has ruined its case already), nothing it does from now on is gonna matter. you can't UN-RING the bell, as the lawyers learned to say in law school.

once you have created reasonable doubt in your own presentation, it isn't going away because you make a decent argument about peripheral matters, such as the what course the defendant studied a decade ago and trying ro prove the defendant wanted to be a law enforcement officer. OH thats a big win. He wanted to be a cop. Got ya.

imo
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

Quote Originally Posted by katiewonders View Post
    Good Morning ScarlettScapetta and everyone! I just don't understand why this information is not prejudicial to RZ, but the prosecution couldn't bring in the stalking/slashing tires info about convicted murderer Jodi Arias? Anyone? Do we have a verified lawyer amongst us to help me understand? TIA
    I'm not a verified lawyer, but Judge Alex was on HLN and he thought it should not be allowed. Said that it in itself probably wouldn't be reversible error, but in combination with other things that have been allowed, it could be.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by katiewonders View Post
    its aLL about the judge, IMO.

she is inclined in a certain direction, which affects her decisions.

its inconsequential. but a big win for the beleaguered SA.

imo.
    IF I PUT IT HERE ITS MY OPINION. apparently i have no idea when i need to say that in a post, so this should cover it....IN MY OPINION anyways,

welcome to the gates of hell JVDS.

Jose Baez: “I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it.’”

Jose Baez to da judge :

".....that type of testing is unique. we requested that they be allowed to test items and that of course was objected to by the state and and uh the state uh granted or sustained their objection, denied our opportunity to have him test these items due to a very specialized field, subfield, of dna that he is one of the pioneers of uh in the alternative of we were granted the ability to test certain items by an outside lab...."

Or that he knew about the SYG law...that matters how?? He didn't plan this out. imo

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Jetson View Post
    I was disappointed to see that George's best friend's book title included the phrase "the most hated man in America." In my opinion, that is far from the truth. I admire Zimmerman for looking out for his neighbors, following the instructions of the police dispatcher, and I believe he told the truth when asked about what happened.

In my opinion, George was very shaken by what happened, especially the fact that Trayvon died. He didn't know it at the time, imo, and didn't know it until someone told him later, and was then shocked and appalled, imo. He seems like a decent person.

I daresay that many people in America admire him, and George Zimmerman isn't even close to the most hated man in America!

Last night, it hit me. GZ said he wasn't even sure if shot TM...but his first words to the first responding officer were, "I shot him." IMO, I'm sure he knew TM hadn't moved since the gunshot...and he turned his back on TM and put his gun away. IMO, he did know TM was dead or almost dead.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    Yesterday, I asked if anyone knew if GZ turned off his headlights when he left his car. Anyone?
    I think he said they went off after a few minutes. A bettery saving feature of the some new cars when you pull the keys I think.

How? That he wanted to be a cop??

So people that become cops just fall into it? They don't plan it? Or study for it? Or desire it?

Silly... Just silly..

OMO
    My late husband was retired LE. I did not plan to become a deputy from childhood, I just one day decided I would try. I was the oldest female in the academy and made it. Had I waited a couple more years, I would have not been accepted due to the cut-off age. So some people do plan it for many years (like since childhood), and some people do just 'fall into it'. I lasted 10 years and my husband lasted 23.

MOO
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

I should know this by now, but here goes.

Is this jury sequestered?

Why did this come to trial so quickly, like compared to CA that took something like 5 years, same with JA and Rusty Abaroa, Brad Cooper, Jason Young. It seems like most murder trials take around 5 years before they start.

Is that because the defendants were trying to delay the start in those cases, and GZ wanted a speedy trial, as he is entitled? Or is it because of the difference in level of charges, 1st vs. 2nd?

Just curious. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    Mantie (SP) was referring to a precedent set in another case...that case had an affair at issue...not GZ.
    If some very intelligent people here thought they were maybe going to try and say GZ was having an affair, then, in my opinion, the media is trying to obliquely introduce the idea, even though it doesn't apply directly to George Zimmerman, and are apparently having some success.

Despicable them...imo.
    Everything I write that isn't backed up by documented facts is my own personal opinion. Thank you for respecting my right to .

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast