World's longest lecture

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
An African lecturer has delivered the world's longest lecture after talking non-stop for more than three days.

But Errol Muzawazi, 20, from Zimbabwe, was talking to himself for the majority of it after his audience fell asleep.

He talked for 88 hours and four seconds as he lectured on democracy at Jagellonian University in Krakow, Poland.

Muzawazi was allowed to stop briefly only once every eight hours to go to the toilet, eat a sandwich or take a quick nap.

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j300145479&w=447932

I thought you were posting a story from my childhood. My mother was ACTUALLY the worlds HOLDER of the longest lecture!!!! :p

Wonder how you have anything so interesting to talk about after 88 hours?!

blueclouds said:
I thought you were posting a story from my childhood. My mother was ACTUALLY the worlds HOLDER of the longest lecture!!!!

:D :D :D

lex said:
blueclouds said:
I thought you were posting a story from my childhood. My mother was ACTUALLY the worlds HOLDER of the longest lecture!!!!

:D :D :D
No comment LEX honey???? You have similar stories to tell???

My kids accuse me of "going over and over and over the same thing too" so I suppose I follow in her footsteps!!!! :doh: :p

MY mother had a 5 word lecture...
Go cut me a switch

Casshew said:
An African lecturer has delivered the world's longest lecture after talking non-stop for more than three days.

But Errol Muzawazi, 20, from Zimbabwe, was talking to himself for the majority of it after his audience fell asleep.

He talked for 88 hours and four seconds as he lectured on democracy at Jagellonian University in Krakow, Poland.

Muzawazi was allowed to stop briefly only once every eight hours to go to the toilet, eat a sandwich or take a quick nap.

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j300145479&w=447932
Most of the lectures I heard in college just FELT like the world's longest. :blushing: :eek:

DH has the longest lecture in the world! He's really long winded anyhow but when he's lecturering our son, he'll go on for an hour! He'll tell him every story from his childhood whether it had anything to do with the situtation or not. He'll tell the same dang stories over and over and over - it's like the movie "GroundHog Day" - only worse!

blueclouds said:
No comment LEX honey???? You have similar stories to tell???

My kids accuse me of "going over and over and over the same thing too" so I suppose I follow in her footsteps!!!! :doh: :p

hi blue! i forgot about those kind of lectures. ( man i hate those, lucky i didn't get too many cuz being the youngest my folkes were tired out by the time they had to deal with me and i was rather spoiled. (got away with stuff :angel: ) lol, the way you worded it made me laugh!

I thought the record was held By FIDEL surely when he corrals the masses & has them stand in the hot sun and harangues He's the world champion !
My MOM did try to break his record ...but she was much younger at that time....come to think of it wonder if they have a few spanish genes in common? :slap: :razz:

Schmerty_Jones said:
...come to think of it wonder if they have a few spanish genes in common?
I can't fit into my spanish genes anymore... I need an elasticized waistband :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back