1456 users online (231 members and 1225 guests)  

Websleuths News

CT - Man brutally beats 1 month old baby

A 48-year-old man has been charged with stomping and beating a 1-month-old infant after the baby's mother refused his advances.

Felix Castillo was arraigned in Superior Court Monday on charges stemming from the attack Sunday night and ordered held on $1 million bond.

Police said the 25-year-old mother had broken up with Castillo two years ago and he began calling her from Miami last week but eventually stopped after her repeated requests.

The woman said shortly before 6 p.m. Sunday she answered her doorbell and Castillo forced his way into her apartment. Police said Castillo punched the woman in the head and then tore the baby from her arms, swung the infant around by the neck, slammed it on the floor, kicked it, then held it between his legs and began punching it in the face and head.

Neighbors responding to the woman's screams managed to wrestle the baby away from Castillo and held him until police arrived.

Full Story

OMG that poor baby
    OMG that poor mother, she must have been terrified

Thats one dangerous sick dude hopefully he will get what he deserves, a very long stint behind bars and the crap beaten out of him!!

~aussieblue

Just my worth. Some days/posts thats real value, on others, I might need to give back change! IMO

Hi Aussieblue ~ hope you had a nice birthday

It is a miracle this little baby survived this beating ~ can you imagine?

a back-at-ya Hi

Yes thank you I had a very nice birthday and I Thanked everyone for their kind bday wishes on the thread in the Jury room. Turning 40 was actually a relief for me (never thought I'd ever say that lol).

No way could i ever imagine the terror this mother went through, seeing her baby been thrown around, abused like this. Its so sickening.

Hoping for justice for the mum and baby

~aussieblue

Just my worth. Some days/posts thats real value, on others, I might need to give back change! IMO

OMG, I am so glad that the baby lived and will not remember this. That is one sick bastard, I hope that he gets treated like someones B**** in prison.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    A 48-year-old man has been charged with stomping and beating a 1-month-old infant after the baby's mother refused his advances.

Felix Castillo was arraigned in Superior Court Monday on charges stemming from the attack Sunday night and ordered held on $1 million bond.

Police said the 25-year-old mother had broken up with Castillo two years ago and he began calling her from Miami last week but eventually stopped after her repeated requests.

The woman said shortly before 6 p.m. Sunday she answered her doorbell and Castillo forced his way into her apartment. Police said Castillo punched the woman in the head and then tore the baby from her arms, swung the infant around by the neck, slammed it on the floor, kicked it, then held it between his legs and began punching it in the face and head.

Neighbors responding to the woman's screams managed to wrestle the baby away from Castillo and held him until police arrived.

Full Story
    OMG. This guy is what the death penalty was designed for. Anyone who can do that to an infant....unbelievable!

This is just horrific! That por woman and baby! I can't believ a baby that oung survived such terrible abuse. I hope the baby doesn't suffer longterm effects. OMG!

I hope there is no permanent damage to the baby. I cannot for the life of me understand how someone can do this. I always breaks my heart to hear of these stories. It's too bad she didn't have a gun in her home, that would be a sure time to use it.

Another story that makes me sick to my stomach.

Lot of sick idiots in the world,that poor baby I hope it won't have health problems later on in life

In 2007 Felix L. Castillo, born 1956, pleaded no contest to 1st degree assault and risk of injury to a child and was sentenced in Fairfield Superior Court to 6 years jail, plus 8 years special probation.

http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/SearchByDefDisp.aspx