IL IL - Anne Gay, 52, Joliet, 9 June 2013

MidwestMama

Reaction score
Anne Gay 52 of SE Circle Drive Joliet has been missing since June 9.
This is the first I have heard of this case.
I don't know when the bf reported her missing.

Anne was reported missing by her boyfriend, James Borg. James states Anne can be violent at times. She was arrested for domestic battery in April this year. It has been reported she abuses prescription drugs and been diagnosed with depression. She has attempted suicide once before.

If you can help police located Anne Gay please call 815-727-8575 or log on to willcosheriff.og.

http://www.wjol.com/common/more.php?m=15&r=3&item_id=22741

http://heraldnews.suntimes.com/2133...e-of-missing-joliet-waitress-authorities.html

For some reason a mobile version of this news story shows the whole article without subscribing but I can't figure out how to copy and paste a link with my ipod touch so I'll just summarize what it says.

Her bf, Borg, cut the gas line to the dryer and left the valve open.
He has burns over 70 percent of his body.
He had been questioned last week about the disappearance.
Cadaver dogs had alerted inside the house.
There was evidence of a struggle inside the house.
Anne Gay was in the process of moving out of the house the last time she was seen but they feel certain that her body was not in the house.

Oh, this does not sound good at all.
Praying her loved ones get answers soon.

was he trying to burn evidence and got caught in the fire?

was he trying to burn evidence and got caught in the fire?

That's what it sounds like. If he was trying to kill himself then why go upstairs to sleep? An article I posted reports that a neighbor dragged him out of the rubble. Now he has burns over 70 percent of his body. It makes little sense for him to try to burn the evidence since the police gathered it already before the explosion.

Maybe he tried to make it appear as if Anne returned to the house and caused the explosion to try to kill him. Still, no sign of Anne.
The dog was found outside hiding under a dog house. Is is normal for the dog to stay outside at night? Or was the dog purposely placed outside on the night of the explosion?

Wow........It would have been nice to hear that she got out soon enough, but unfortunately, it doesn't sound like it :(

http://wgntv.com/2013/07/28/family-and-friends-search-for-missing-joliet-woman/

27 mins ago
by WGN Web Desk

Short article at link

missing.jpeg

So Anne had not been seen since June 10, 2013. Borg is accused of blowing up the house by cutting the gas line to the dryer on July 14. He experienced burns over 70 percent of his body. He was arrested immediately upon release from hospital/rehab.

Not sure I understand Borg's intentions since he failed to kill himself. Strange imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back