GUILTY SC - Robert Guinyard, 4, beaten to death, Richland County, 1 July 2013

Dear Lord! It seems like every single day.

What is wrong?

Another day, another dead child. This is getting ridiculous.

This little 4 yr. old, a newborn and five other children living with relatives!!!! I truly believe in forced sterilization.:banghead:

So very sad.
eta

Appears the beating went on for awhile.

Thanks for finding her fb. I found his earlier but was so disgusted I just had to step away and didn't see her even as a friend on his

https://www.facebook.com/robert.guinyard.7

Reading his first post, seems he really, really loves his wife :rolleyes:

Tonya, I've had to step away from the boards for a bit. It was all just getting to be too much for me. I see nothing has changed. My heart hurts.

Father of the year should have spent less time getting street tats, and more time using birth control and learning to speak/ write.
Maybe, just maybe they will get a little justice from the 'hood!

I can't understand 80% of the posts in his FB and are all the babies flashing gang signs in her FB?

No answers. These kind of parental atrocities just seem to be multiplying in this country.

4e0ba0c6-f49d-48b1-9545-f2591c3c99e2_zps1279f4dd.jpg

http://www.thestate.com/2014/08/16/3623563/exclusive-robert-guinyards-life.html

What the public knows about Robert Guinyard Jr. – the 4-year-old autistic boy beaten to death with a metal rod in his Richland County home last year – comes from his parents’ trial for his murder and child advocates, who have urged lawmakers to reform the state’s child welfare system.

But confidential court documents, obtained by The State newspaper, tell much more. Those documents show Robert’s mother faced allegations of child abuse and neglect two years before he was born...

The records also confirm a statement made previously by the former leader of the embattled S.C. Department of Social Services: Social Services wanted to place Robert for adoption, severing permanently his relationship with his parents. But a court-appointed child advocate opposed that move, hoping Robert and his parents would reunite and form a healthy family. A year after Robert was returned to his mother, he was dead.

Robert's parents were convicted of murder and sentenced to life without parole in May 2014.

Isn't child advocate an oxymoron in this case? Shame this child was returned to these monsters!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back