947 users online (180 members and 767 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    This is going to be the touchiest testimony and to me all emotional testimony.

I want the defense to show that GZ made his account of screaming before any one else made an account. Before the tapes, before he knew there was no independent recollection to refute it..

JMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Crud.. Myu feed is jumping...

Can someone transcribe??

PLEASE!!
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

Quote Originally Posted by Justice4MyPeople View Post
    Sybrina, an educated degree holding woman, was not raising ****s.
    That would be OPINION and no one called TM a ****..

But just because you raise your kids the same does not mean they turn out the same.

TM was on a suspension and not living with her.. There had to be a reason for that..

Not saying he was a bad guy.. Just that he had some issues..
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post

I want the defense to show that GZ made his account of screaming before any one else made an account. Before the tapes, before he knew there was no independent recollection to refute it..

JMO
    I think when he was yelling at John specifically, to help him, they did. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Justice4MyPeople View Post
    Sybrina, an educated degree holding woman, was not raising ****s.
    In your opinion?
    Justice for GEORGE!

Trayvon's scream when he was nine would not sound the same as when he was 17. We don't know if his voice had deepened as far as it was going to, but a 17-year-old's voice would obviously sound deeper than a nine-year-old's voice. Rachel said that sometimes his voice sounded like a kid's. One expert said that the MAJORITY of boys' voices don't get deeper after age 20.

No way.. He asked valid questions and tread very lightly...

JMO
    Imo, it's a shame he even has to "tread lightly" rather than just get to the truth. But he did. jmo

JMO

I think GZ knew someone heard the screaming prior to giving his statement. People did come outside to ask what was going on during and after the incident and all prior to the police arriving. He definitely knew people heard some of what went down. IMO, he had plenty of time to decide he was going to say it was him screaming.

Note: All statements made by me are MOO, IMO, or IMHO unless supported by a substantiating link. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack Fan View Post
    Trayvon's scream when he was nine would not sound the same as when he was 17. We don't know if his voice had deepened as far as it was going to, but a 17-year-old's voice would obviously sound deeper than a nine-year-old's voice. Rachel said that sometimes his voice sounded like a kid's. One expert said that the MAJORITY of boys' voices don't get deeper after age 20.
    The only voice I've heard was GZ. It's high for a man, and he is soft spoken. I can extrapolate that to mean that is him on the tape. That's JMO, I don't know, and neither does anyone else (except GZ of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    I think GZ knew someone heard the screaming prior to giving his statement. People did come outside to ask what was going on during and after the incident and all prior to the police arriving. He definitely knew people heard some of what went down. IMO, he had plenty of time to decide he was going to say it was him screaming.
    Yes his neighbor and he spoke to him as soon as he saw him respond to his scream!

That makes sense!!

Remember The neighbor did not say, TM called to him, But GZ did... Told him to help him...

IMO

Sit down hot air. IMO

What happened!! UGH!!

Did someone lose the keys?

Quote Originally Posted by Maghribia View Post
    Exactly right. Her and her other son's mere appearance and demeanor blow up the Defense's and the Defendant's faulty assumptions about the victim. That isht won't fly.

Justice for Trayvon.
    IMO, that's not true. TM was not his mother nor his brother. He was an individual and none of us knew him or how he was.

JudyBolton is offline In memory: My dear friend Martha Mickel, kidnapped & murdered by Curtis Tyner.
    So why would the judge not let the jury hear this?
    Judy ( posting only my opinion)

Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast