1094 users online (162 members and 932 guests)  

Websleuths News

7 yo boy wants to do "nasty stuff" with 6 yo girl

Police were called out to Montgomery Elementary School two weeks ago to investigate a report of gross sexual imposition. When they arrived at the scene, they said a seven-year-old boy was exposing himself to a six-year-old girl behind a shed near the school's playground. They said the young boy was trying to force the girl into a sex act. The adult supervising recess said she didn't see what happened. Both of the students are in the first grade
    In their report, police said the seven-year-old boy admitted to exposing himself and wanted to do some, "nasty stuff."

http://wkrc.com/news/local/story.asp...1-5AF37116E4BD
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I hope they are looking into this boy's family,he could be getting sexually molested.Most 7 yr olds don't know anything about sex.

Quote Originally Posted by CinnamonGirl
    I hope they are looking into this boy's family,he could be getting sexually molested.Most 7 yr olds don't know anything about sex.
    According to the news a referral was made to 241kids.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight