833 users online (147 members and 686 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    Agreed.

Also, it seems odd they hit on Coconut shell don't you think ? I honestly can't see Eddie saying to Keeler ''eh, mark that, it looks awfully like a human skullcap'' More likely a human set of eyes picked that up and said to itself 'that looks like part of a human skull' IYSWIM
    And the coconut upon further testing was found to contain collegen, collegen isn't found in coconuts... Only mammals.

So... I would assume the coconut came into contact with the remains of the human ... Probably the human whose teeth were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    And the coconut upon further testing ............
    Similar in Case Madeleine. ALL tests upon further testing in Madeleine's case haven't found that Madelene was dead.
    Police is even saying she might be still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by haden View Post
    Similar in Case Madeleine. ALL tests upon further testing in Madeleine's case haven't found that Madelene was dead.
    Police is even saying she might be still alive.
    Doesn't discount what the dogs alerted to and where.
    I trust the dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

We already know that

The dogs are wrong
    the PJ is wrong
    the Forensics are wrong
    the British Police were wrong
    The Smiths are wrong

so why are we still going over and over the dogs when there is new evidence, PLUS a special dog thread which is the fitting place for the Dogs Are Crap debate.

Instead of constantly deconstructing what evidence we do have, how about a cogent IDI theory?

I keep askin......

ETA link the cadaver dog - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 05-11-2015 at 11:54 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    We already know that

The dogs are wrong
    the PJ is wrong
    the Forensics are wrong
    the British Police were wrong
    The Smiths are wrong

so why are we still going over and over the dogs when there is new evidence, PLUS a special dog thread which is the fitting place for the Dogs Are Crap debate.

Instead of constantly deconstructing what evidence we do have, how about a cogent IDI theory?

I keep askin......

ETA link the cadaver dog - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    When Madeleine is located nothing will be wrong, all will be right.
    Till then.. yes.. everything is wrong.. but the police keeps trying and they are determined to find her.

When Madeleine is located nothing will be wrong, all will be right.
    Till then.. yes.. everything is wrong.. but the police keeps trying and they are determined to find her.
    Why didn't Kate or Gerry talk about getting Madeleine back?

They actually didn't refer to her at all - just to getting "answers".

Apparently they personally do not believe she is still alive.

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

It is the Scotland Yard, not the McCanns who write scripts for the CWatch.
    I assume they work with all sorts of psychologists, they have their own reasons for the ways they chose to present it .
    To me personally this is unimportant.

It is the Scotland Yard, not the McCanns who write scripts for the CWatch.
    I assume they work with all sorts of psychologists, they have their own reasons for the ways they chose to present it .
    To me personally this is unimportant.
    Give over. They have never spoken positively or lovingly about that little girl in the whole time she's been missing. They didn't even say "we love you Madeleine" when she first went missing, they said "Madeleine knows we love her". These parents are cold and narcissistic, they don't care about anyone but themselves!

Don't agree no evidence whatsoever of parental involvement. The police agree that's what's important. Good luck to SY in finding madeleine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blefuscu View Post
    Give over. They have never spoken positively or lovingly about that little girl in the whole time she's been missing. They didn't even say "we love you Madeleine" when she first went missing, they said "Madeleine knows we love her". These parents are cold and narcissistic, they don't care about anyone but themselves!
    Interesting choice of words indeed. This article about spotting a liar and in particular point 2 just about covers this:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/sand...6pLid%3D216708

WHY did Gerry go to the states and leave his wife and two children in Portugal I can never understand why he went there....

IF my child had disappeared in Portugal, i would have loads of photos and would be walking miles sticking them on lamp posts, taking to people doing something, not jet setting around the world leaving my family behind or even my surviving children

I can never understand that not at all. eeeek i would never leave my children alone again, and would become a totally protective nut job.

When my little one went missing for 5 minutes (she had got outside my hubby had forgotten to lock our front door she was just 3 at the time).

I was in BITS, and cried and called myself a bad mother for days and hardly slept thinking about all the things that COULD HAVE HAPPENED....irrational yes but it is what mums do isnt it?.

Quote Originally Posted by gord View Post
    Don't agree no evidence whatsoever of parental involvement. The police agree that's what's important. Good luck to SY in finding madeleine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Zero evidence of an abductor involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by thisiseku View Post
    Zero evidence of an abductor involvement.
    And what evidence you are referring to?

Scotland Yard with all of their resources and reputation and expertise has decided Madeleine was abducted by the stranger, why would we trust an internet post, rather than them?

I haven't followed this case as keenly as some, but having watched the Crimewatch segment, it appears there were dodgy charity workers in the area most probably scoping out properties for potential burglaries. This ties in with the increase in burglaries in the 4 months leading up to the incident.

It looks like they were scoping out the McCann's apartment hours before Maddie disappeared.

I personally think the burglars planned to break into the apartment. Maddie may have disturbed them and they tried to silence her but went too far. If the witness did indeed see Maddie being carried towards the sea, perhaps she was unconscious. Maybe she was put on a boat.

If it was a burglary gone wrong, this could explain the men seen arguing afterwards.

It just seems like this is where the Crimewatch segment was going.

Why the police are so interested in 2 charity workers in particular, is a mystery for now.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29