1249 users online (259 members and 990 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 434
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    If she was found and the original abductor not found, then it is a resolution as Madeleine is found, but its not solved as the culprit is not identified.

    And the police did not have to go into details, they chose to say none of the tapas nine were suspects.
    Like that is going to happen, and saying there was an abductor is an assumption,not a fact.

    I think Mr Redwood is going to have far more on his plate now that information is coming out that he led the team which fitted up Barry George for the murder of Jill Dando, lets hope they dont go for another patsy in Portugal, hey?

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...yewitness.html

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    Like that is going to happen, and saying there was an abductor is an assumption,not a fact.

    I think Mr Redwood is going to have far more on his plate now that information is coming out that he led the team which fitted up Barry George for the murder of Jill Dando, lets hope they dont go for another patsy in Portugal, hey?

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...yewitness.html
    I'm afraid that's going to happen again.

    Let's see, we've already had Robert Murat, pimple man, Raymond Hewlett, a band of gypsies, a NZ woman who looked like Posh Spice (and on, and on) now we're moving on to Resort staff and townsfolk.

    Why not? Let's insinuate everyone's guilty except the ones most likely to be guilty, the ones who have the woeful parenting skills, the lies, the Cadaver scent and the DNA where it shouldn't be.

    It's called "spin" and there's more to come.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    It is an outright lie to state cadaver scent was positively identified and made lines DNA was found where it should not have been.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,157
    Folks if you state something link it up. This is not the theory thread. This thread is to discuss the CURRENT investigation. Period.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    It is an outright lie to state cadaver scent was positively identified and made lines DNA was found where it should not have been.
    The prescence or not of her DNA was found by the lab to be INCONCLUSIVE

    The presence of remnant cadaver odour without a body cannot be confirmed by any human or science lab, only a dog, as have been proven in the field and by scientific experiments

    Therefore both are possibilities, ie that Madeleines blood and body were there, thats it basically

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kansas Prairie
    Posts
    503
    It doesn't sound like Portugal is as enthused about this as we are in the UK and USA:

    Britse politie blijft zaak Maddie onderzoeken

    De Telegraaf
    Thu 04 Jul 2013, 17:09

    British police will investigate Maddie case

    LONDON -
    The British police continue to think that Madeleine McCann may still be alive. In a statement, Scotland Yard said "new findings and new witness statements" have been found, the BBC reported Thursday.

    The British Maddie disappeared at the age of 4, when she was on holiday with her parents in 2007 in Portugal. The Portuguese police suspected the parents some time of being involved in her disappearance. They are hoping to find their daughter never gave up.

    The British police investigated two years old evidence. There are 38 people identified who may know more about the disappearance

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Inana View Post
    It doesn't sound like Portugal is as enthused about this as we are in the UK and USA:

    Britse politie blijft zaak Maddie onderzoeken

    De Telegraaf
    Thu 04 Jul 2013, 17:09

    British police will investigate Maddie case

    LONDON -
    The British police continue to think that Madeleine McCann may still be alive. In a statement, Scotland Yard said "new findings and new witness statements" have been found, the BBC reported Thursday.

    The British Maddie disappeared at the age of 4, when she was on holiday with her parents in 2007 in Portugal. The Portuguese police suspected the parents some time of being involved in her disappearance. They are hoping to find their daughter never gave up.

    The British police investigated two years old evidence. There are 38 people identified who may know more about the disappearance

    The portuguese authorities are ready and willing to reopen the case as long as new concrete evidence is brought ....bringing forward things that have lready been investigated is a waste of time

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    It is an outright lie to state cadaver scent was positively identified and made lines DNA was found where it should not have been.
    cadaver scent contaminant is DEFINITELY what the cadaver dog found...as detailed by his handler...and in his witness statement.... is not a lie......it is a fact

    If YOU want to believe it was someones bad breath or any of the other ridiculous things you spout it could be and all those things ONLY found in the last place a missing child was seen as the cadaver dog alerted NOWHERE else,, its your problem to solve

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OnEarth
    Posts
    3,312
    I don't believe there ever was an abduction; I believe this is a case of infanticide. Nothing yet has happened to change that opinion. I'd like to be wrong. I don't think I am. I'm glad there is a double investigation occuring in this case. It's a good idea. I dk what the result will be though.

    Does anyone else remember the reports of GM being seen along the rocky area of the beach they so frequented with a suit case? Does anyone here remember that? You also I am sure are aware of the countless photo ops they also did *in heals I might add* at that same sight? The photo opps were the worst I'd ever seen actually. It's easy to change things and facts as so much time goes by. I'm keeping my original files on this case. Including the 1K photos that went along with it.
    Dont Be A Sheep

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    I don't believe there ever was an abduction; I believe this is a case of infanticide. Nothing yet has happened to change that opinion. I'd like to be wrong. I don't think I am. I'm glad there is a double investigation occuring in this case. It's a good idea. I dk what the result will be though.

    Does anyone else remember the reports of GM being seen along the rocky area of the beach they so frequented with a suit case? Does anyone here remember that? You also I am sure are aware of the countless photo ops they also did *in heals I might add* at that same sight? The photo opps were the worst I'd ever seen actually. It's easy to change things and facts as so much time goes by. I'm keeping my original files on this case. Including the 1K photos that went along with it.
    I don't remember GM with a suitcase but I do remember allegations of a sports bag going missing.

    The McCanns were left alone after the first flurry, and rose around 6am to walk along the beach, unobserved. I believe they moved her body (for the first time at least) at that stage.

    It seems likely her body was in PDL for the next 21 days, hidden somewhere, possibly refrigerated. Where? My guess would be either in someone's vacant holiday home, or somewhere in the resort.

    The resort seems too risky.

    There are loads of English Establishment in PDL who have houses which stand empty for most of the year. The place is basically a British enclave. It's not a leap to think one of the Tapas crew knew the address of one of these vacant homes.

    Also, Gerry and Kate had independently jogged all over that town. They knew it as well as someone could in that short time so quite possibly knew what houses were likely to be empty. Sounds risky, but is it really if it's off peak?

    Regardless, they needed to take that risk. No choice. They had to hide her.

    Kate was gifted the keys to the church for "solitary prayer", but did she use it to hide evidence?

    While others are out ripping Portugal apart looking for her daughter, she is sat in the church praying, lighting candles, and twiddling with her rosary beads.

    I respect the belief in prayer but like Benjamin Franklin said, you save more lives building lighthouses than churches - meaning, actually looking would be more benefit to finding your daughter, than getting on your knees to pray while everyone else did it.

    You can pray anywhere, even while looking. Probably a few searchers were doing just that while they got sunburnt and scraped their skin off looking through rocks for a tiny girl.

    All
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    I don't believe there ever was an abduction; I believe this is a case of infanticide. Nothing yet has happened to change that opinion. I'd like to be wrong. I don't think I am. I'm glad there is a double investigation occuring in this case. It's a good idea. I dk what the result will be though.

    Does anyone else remember the reports of GM being seen along the rocky area of the beach they so frequented with a suit case? Does anyone here remember that? You also I am sure are aware of the countless photo ops they also did *in heals I might add* at that same sight? The photo opps were the worst I'd ever seen actually. It's easy to change things and facts as so much time goes by. I'm keeping my original files on this case. Including the 1K photos that went along with it.

    Cherry you could well be right, maybe Kate Mccann lashed out at her daugter who was a bit of a wild child and ended n tragedy...they covered it up with a staged abduction...has happened many tmes before, but if that were true it would make them fraudsters collecting money

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kansas Prairie
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    The portuguese authorities are ready and willing to reopen the case as long as new concrete evidence is brought ....bringing forward things that have lready been investigated is a waste of time
    I agree with this, however, that includes the previous persecution of the McCann's and/or the tapas nine. They have been cleared.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Inana View Post
    I agree with this, however, that includes the previous persecution of the McCann's and/or the tapas nine. They have been cleared.
    No, sorry, no police or judicial authority has cleared them at all....they can be arguidos at any second if the investigation is reopened by the portuguese....their suspect status was only lifted because the case was shelved..its a cold case

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kansas Prairie
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    I don't remember GM with a suitcase but I do remember allegations of a sports bag going missing.

    The McCanns were left alone after the first flurry, and rose around 6am to walk along the beach, unobserved. I believe they moved her body (for the first time at least) at that stage.

    It seems likely her body was in PDL for the next 21 days, hidden somewhere, possibly refrigerated. Where? My guess would be either in someone's vacant holiday home, or somewhere in the resort.

    The resort seems too risky.

    There are loads of English Establishment in PDL who have houses which stand empty for most of the year. The place is basically a British enclave. It's not a leap to think one of the Tapas crew knew the address of one of these vacant homes.

    Also, Gerry and Kate had independently jogged all over that town. They knew it as well as someone could in that short time so quite possibly knew what houses were likely to be empty. Sounds risky, but is it really if it's off peak?

    Regardless, they needed to take that risk. No choice. They had to hide her.

    Kate was gifted the keys to the church for "solitary prayer", but did she use it to hide evidence?

    While others are out ripping Portugal apart looking for her daughter, she is sat in the church praying, lighting candles, and twiddling with her rosary beads.

    I respect the belief in prayer but like Benjamin Franklin said, you save more lives building lighthouses than churches - meaning, actually looking would be more benefit to finding your daughter, than getting on your knees to pray while everyone else did it.

    You can pray anywhere, even while looking. Probably a few searchers were doing just that while they got sunburnt and scraped their skin off looking through rocks for a tiny girl.
    If the McCann's killed their daughter, why not wait until the morning to sound the alarm that she was gone? According to the McCann's and the Tapas seven, the timeline for Madeleine missing was anywhere between 9:10 to 10:00 pm--minutes. why not just go back to their room and wait until the morning, giving themselves hours to dispose of her small body? Instead, there were people and Portuguese LE there looking and investigating until after 4:00 am May 4. There was no time to hide her away. And where would they have put her?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kansas Prairie
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    No, sorry, no police or judicial authority has cleared them at all....they can be arguidos at any second if the investigation is reopened by the portuguese....their suspect status was only lifted because the case was shelved..its a cold case
    "The case involving Madeleine McCann will be shelved following the decision by the two magistrates in charge that no evidence was found to implicate the arguidos.
    "Hereby the condition of all three arguidos ceases - and the bail measures imposed upon the same have expired."

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Scotland Yard 'Black Museum' treasures await display
    By wfgodot in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2015, 11:24 PM
  2. Scotland Yard's Black Museum seeks public
    By wfgodot in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2014, 10:52 AM

Tags for this Thread