UK - Folie à trois? Mother claims her children can see ghosts, speak to dead people

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Mother claims her children can speak to dead people after they discovered a ghost in the attic. (Daily Mail)
Most parents like to boast about their children's talents, but you might think Pam Billington would
family's special abilities to herself.

The 38-year-old is convinced her two youngest Jadon 10, and Lucy, eight, can talk to dead people.

Mrs Billington, from Cheshire, says they have made friends with more than ten spirits - including their own grandmother - in the past year
---
The spirit visits began in 2011 at the family's former home in Manchester where, according to the children, the ghosts lived among them and even in their attic.

In March this year, the family moved to a new home in Sandbach, Cheshire, but the children claim the ghosts relocated too.

Mrs Billington, a full-time mother, says she became a believer after experiencing a strange encounter of her own.
---
She said: 'They also made the television go fuzzy when Jadon asked one to prove that he was there.

'You have to experience it to understand. I've always read things but I didn't have a true appreciation of it until I went through it with my children.'
---
Daron, a 40-year-old health and safety advisor said he had never experienced a ghostly encounter of his own.

He added: 'I was raised in a religion that is definitely against things like spirits.

'I am still a little bit cautious with my children when we talk about ghosts but they seem okay and it keeps them happy so I leave them to it.'
---
Interesting and much more of the article at the link, if you enjoy this sort of thing. Also a video.

All I know is that if I was a ghost I wouldn't be living in that attic. Nothing interesting going on but the rats...

"I haven't tried to nurture it" says the mother. "BS", says Donjeta. If she wasn't encouraging it there wouldn't be these photos and videos of her and her children in these spooky seance like scenes, wandering around the dark house with candles.

Why do they think that the ghosts don't see them when they're naked?

If my kid started claiming he could talk to dead people... I'd rush him to a psychiatrist!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back