1308 users online (243 members and 1065 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    UnregisteredGuest

help! cannot register on board. newbie here!

emailed administrator. Mailbox full

UnregisteredGuest
    anyone help>??????????

UnregisteredGuest

Unable to register as well

My e-mail inbox lists the contact address you have provided as undeliverable. Have frustrated all efforts to post. Have been sent three different passwords, none of which has worked: 23786512, 3972472, and lastly 312793. I have not had this problem on any other site and would appreciate any response at all, including that my registration is denied, if that is the case.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Help is on the way

Hi,

Please email me at tgrif@xmission.com if you have not done so already.

Sorry about the mailbox. I have been trying to get the software people to change it forever. That's why I posted my email addy on all my posts.

Thanks,
    Tricia
    tgrif@xmission.com
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Help I can't send pm's

Can anyone please tell me how to send a pm? When I go to my forum jump drop down and select private messages it tells me I don't have permission. How do I get permission to send these?

PM's and other features are not available to newbies until you have 50 posts.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for the info! I thought I had done something wrong! I was driving myself crazy searching and of course I was overlooking it! It explained it in the features section had I SLOWED down and read it all the way through.

thanks again! I really appreciate you!

No problem! Go play in the game room if you want to increase your post count fast! LOL!

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

okay I have 50 but still can't send pm's?????

I don;t know how to get to the thread I want to read and post on can someone help me I want to be on the casey;s case love to read and will post some.I think I am already a member here on this baord.thank you for any help you can give me.martha

Quote Originally Posted by martha View Post
    I don;t know how to get to the thread I want to read and post on can someone help me I want to be on the casey;s case love to read and will post some.I think I am already a member here on this baord.thank you for any help you can give me.martha
    Just click on this link and it will take you there -

Caylee Anthony 2 years old - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-06-2015 at 02:33 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Please help me. I am having problems getting to the various topics I want.
    I read the FAQS and noticed there is supposed to be a BUTTON (I think thats what you call it) at the top of each page with SEARCH and TODAYS POSTS but when I choose either of them I get a page telling me that I am not authorized to do that. I noticed that you have to post a certain amount before you can use private IMs. Is the SEARCH and TODAYS POSTS feature restricted like that too? Is there a page that lists this type information?

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Please help me. I am having problems getting to the various topics I want.
    I read the FAQS and noticed there is supposed to be a BUTTON (I think thats what you call it) at the top of each page with SEARCH and TODAYS POSTS but when I choose either of them I get a page telling me that I am not authorized to do that. I noticed that you have to post a certain amount before you can use private IMs. Is the SEARCH and TODAYS POSTS feature restricted like that too? Is there a page that lists this type information?
    Welcome to Websleuths, Flow!

I guess the main way I navigate the forum is by hitting the NEW POSTS button at the top of each page (in the blue bar).

The more posts you have, the more privileges you get. A good, fun way to build up your post count (and make friends) is to play some games in the Game Room.

I understand my reply to your question was somewhat lacking, so hopefully someone who is a bit more savvy will see this thread when I 'bump' it back to the front page.

BUMP!
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Yes, searching is a feature you can only use after you have built up your post count a bit. I think this is to keep spammers from being able to "blend in" to topics.

Build up your count, and in the meantime you can just use the "new posts" (I don't think that is restricted) or the community page that lists all the forums and find the ones that interest you.

ETA: I guess from your post above, today's posts might be restricted. huh. I guess that makes sense, since it runs on a search.

BTW, you can also visit the newbie thread (in my siggy) to build up posts and meet people.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    Yes, searching is a feature you can only use after you have built up your post count a bit. I think this is to keep spammers from being able to "blend in" to topics.

Build up your count, and in the meantime you can just use the "new posts" (I don't think that is restricted) or the community page that lists all the forums and find the ones that interest you.

ETA: I guess from your post above, today's posts might be restricted. huh. I guess that makes sense, since it runs on a search.

BTW, you can also visit the newbie thread (in my siggy) to build up posts and meet people.
    I don't know if it's my screen settings or if I'm not too bright, but I read your signature stuff several times before I finally saw the Newbie link in it.

Thank you!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast