CA: Simi Valley, Fireworks mishap-several injured

katydid23

Reaction score
Calling KAMILLE---hope you and yours were not attending. Just saw this on the local news. Several injuries, but nothing life threatening.

Ventura County Fire Department said that theinjuries are minor to moderate, and that the injured are being transported to Simi Valley Hospital and Las Robles Regional Hospital.

Many of the injured were being wrapped up with gauze with what appear to be burn like injuries, and were being brought into ambulances with IV bags being held.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/california...-dozen-injured/story?id=19583533#.UdZqcFNTtCs

Oh gosh. Prayers for those injuried and those helping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is a bit too close to home! Praying the injuries are all very minor. I know dozens of people who were there so I'm anxiously awaiting FB updates! Also very happy DH and I decided to skip it this year and head to a BBQ instead.

This one is a bit too close to home! Praying the injuries are all very minor. I know dozens of people who were there so I'm anxiously awaiting FB updates! Also very happy DH and I decided to skip it this year and head to a BBQ instead.

I am glad to hear from you. I was thinking of you when I posted this thread, but I typed in something weird and then AUTOTYPE changed it to KAMILLE. lol
Too many margaritas tonight from our BBQ, but I am glad to hear you did not attend. I hope everyone heals and is OK in the end.

How scary! Hope our Ca posters were safe. I have 3 friends in LA, not sure which fireworks display they attended. Prayers .....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back