1171 users online (259 members and 912 guests)  

Websleuths News

Running a bit ruff: puppy trapped under car hood freed unhurt after five-mile ride

Lucky pup travels five miles trapped in car engine before being rescued without a scratch. (Daily Mail)
    A South Florida puppy truly experienced Independence Day on July 4 when it was rescued from underneath the hood of a car after being trapped for a 5-mile drive.

Firefighters gently removed the black pooch from between the steering mechanism and an axle on Thursday afternoon in Dania Beach after the couple in the vehicle noticed it handling strangely.

'They realized the engine wasn't purring. In fact, it was actually running a little ruff,' Broward County Sheriff Fire Rescue Mike Jachles told WSVN.com.
    ---
    the rest plus pictures and a video at link above

Aww! Poor puppy! Thank goodness he was saved. What a cutie!
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

"This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

F.L.Y. First love yourself!

Cool

I know his preferred method of pet transport is strapping a cage to the roof of his vehicle, but are we sure this puppy doesn't belong to Mitt Romney? Poor puppy. Thank goodness they found him!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by animlzrule View Post
    I know his preferred method of pet transport is strapping a cage to the roof of his vehicle, but are we sure this puppy doesn't belong to Mitt Romney? Poor puppy. Thank goodness they found him!

Here's another method Mit might like. Which is only a tad bit better than driving strapped to the top of the care, or as this poor puppy had to ride under the hood.

ETA: Is that a Pit Bull puppie or a Lab? Anyone?
    Last edited by Justiceforever; 07-05-2013 at 06:16 PM.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

"This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

F.L.Y. First love yourself!

Smile

I am just glad the little guy is OK.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.