Running a bit ruff: puppy trapped under car hood freed unhurt after five-mile ride

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Lucky pup travels five miles trapped in car engine before being rescued without a scratch. (Daily Mail)
A South Florida puppy truly experienced Independence Day on July 4 when it was rescued from underneath the hood of a car after being trapped for a 5-mile drive.

Firefighters gently removed the black pooch from between the steering mechanism and an axle on Thursday afternoon in Dania Beach after the couple in the vehicle noticed it handling strangely.

'They realized the engine wasn't purring. In fact, it was actually running a little ruff,' Broward County Sheriff Fire Rescue Mike Jachles told WSVN.com.
---
the rest plus pictures and a video at link above

I know his preferred method of pet transport is strapping a cage to the roof of his vehicle, but are we sure this puppy doesn't belong to Mitt Romney?:facepalm: Poor puppy. Thank goodness they found him!

I know his preferred method of pet transport is strapping a cage to the roof of his vehicle, but are we sure this puppy doesn't belong to Mitt Romney?:facepalm: Poor puppy. Thank goodness they found him!

med_dog_car_sack.jpg

Here's another method Mit might like. ;) Which is only a tad bit better than driving strapped to the top of the care, or as this poor puppy had to ride under the hood. :(

ETA: Is that a Pit Bull puppie or a Lab? Anyone?

I am just glad the little guy is OK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back