GUILTY MO RSO Rapes A 7 Year Old

When will we lock these predators up for good and make our society safe for our children?

I agree, he should have stayed locked up like all the rest of them (SOs), however, that isn't the reality - they typically don't serve much time and they get out to offend again. So while I hate the reality of it, the best we can do is to protect our children and part of that is at least knowing who's around our children. So I ask, in this case, why in the name of God was this man even allowed near/in this child's home to begin with?!! He was a REGISTERED sex offender and, as unpopular as this may be, I do believe that when a caregiver knowingly allows a SO to be around a child (with the crazy belief that "they'd never do it again" - yeah, right!), they too bare some responsibility and should be criminally charged. JMO ~

Poor little girl, she needs a great deal of help to recover from these assaults. How could this have gone on for six months. Who was protecting the innocent child. Who was NOT protecting the innocent child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back