GUILTY PA - George Mohr, 71, homeless vet, fatally stabbed, Doylestown, 3 July 2013

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Seems there's something seriously going on in this man's head. I'm surprised they didn't see signs of this when he was arrested in February, 2012.

Prayers to the victim.

fran

This happened less than a mile from my house and i too was out that night in town. Scary stuff. I drove past the scene an hour ago plenty of signs that it was quite a struggle from all the evidence markings. :(

Read in the Inquirer this am that Mr Mohr has died. Too sad.

From June 2014:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Life-Sentence-21st-Birthday-Stabbing-262102371.html

A man will spend the rest of his life behind bars without the possibility of parole after pleading guilty in the stabbing death of a homeless veteran near a suburban Philadelphia train station last summer...

The Doylestown resident pleaded guilty Thursday in Bucks County Court to first-degree murder in a deal with prosecutors who had vowed to seek capital punishment. Wakefield told reporters outside the courtroom that he took the deal because he "didn't want the death penalty."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back