For those who think the Ramseys are guilty . .

KatherineQ

Former Member
Reaction score
I'm really curious. The more I think about this, the more far fetched it seems to me, and the harder it is to come up with an actual working theory of what happened. I'm curious, those who insist it was done by a Ramsey, could you tell what you think happened? And be as specific as possible - not necessarily long, but specific. You don't need to include any evidence in the post that you feel backs up your theory, just spit it out.

I noticed no one posted in the "member's theories" thread, and I'm curious.

Thanks.

KatherineQ said:
I'm really curious. The more I think about this, the more far fetched it seems to me, and the harder it is to come up with an actual working theory of what happened. I'm curious, those who insist it was done by a Ramsey, could you tell what you think happened? And be as specific as possible - not necessarily long, but specific. You don't need to include any evidence in the post that you feel backs up your theory, just spit it out.

I noticed no one posted in the "member's theories" thread, and I'm curious.

Thanks.

I think Burke Ramsey is involved in the murder of JonBenet, although he may not have been the actual killer. I think he had one preteen accomplice and perhaps one older accomplice who was probably in his late teens or early twenties. The parents and others are covering up the truth. I think the grand jury solved the murder and, since children too young to prosecute are involved, it cannot be publicly announced the crime has been solved. Identifying the children would be illegal in Colorado.

BlueCrab

Bluecrab - thank you for posting.

I've seen you allude to this before. While it may be that a 9 year old is too young to prosecute, if Burke were found to be guilty, he woudn't be roaming the streets anymore. He'd be in a juvenile center somewhere.

Also, if they decided Burke was guilty, the adults who covered up WOULD be subject to prosecution - accessories after the fact to the murder.

No one Burke's age wrote that note, and based on my past experience trying to teach Cub Scouts that age knot tying, no one that age tied that garrotte either. (Not that they don't have the ability, but a child who knows how to tie a historic knot like that would be known as knot kid to everyone.)

If it was Burke, there are adults involved who would be prosecuted. They don't just solve a crime, realize a child did it , and then everyone shhhhhh's and vanishes and pretends they don't know what happened.

KatherineQ said:
I've seen you allude to this before. While it may be that a 9 year old is too young to prosecute, if Burke were found to be guilty, he woudn't be roaming the streets anymore. He'd be in a juvenile center somewhere.

KatherineQ,

Nine-year-olds in Colorado cannot be prosecuted and cannot be found guilty of anything. In Colorado they wouldn't even be entered into the juvenile justice system. Only children ages 10 to 18 can enter the juvenile justice system in Colorado.

In cases of children under the age of 10 in Colorado it is left entirely to the discretion of the district attorney to settle the matter without adjudication. This action would normally involve intense counselling and other measures, including psychiatric care. And as you did correctly point out, in some extreme cases it might involve incarceration of some kind in special facilities somewhere -- in or out of state.

BlueCrab

I dont think they are guilty

As far as John Ramsey is concerned, I would say he is a decent, hardworking man who has been caught up in this horror through no fault of his own. He was not heavily involved with the domestic scene at home, leaving Patsey to manage it and to care for the children. Unfortunately his work required long absences from home and this is when activities occurred of which he was blissfully unaware, and that led ultimately to the death of his daughter. All his behaviour since the murder indicates to me that he was a very loving father and was absolutely devastated by her death, while at the same time he was learning fast that all was not what it had seemed in Boulder.

Patsey is harder to assess. I would say she definitely has mental health problems, just what I could not say. Before the murder she had everything in her life well under control, more or less, and any disorder she suffered from did not manifest itself to outsiders. But since the murder her behaviour has been very strange and over the top and she does not come across as someone who is telling the truth. I think she also, in her peculiar way, was devastated by her daughter’s death but I think she also knows a lot about the circumstances surrounding the murder and was involved in the attempted cover up. I think she knew about the murder way before 5.30 am when she said she got up in the morning. I think she was involved with the ransom note, at the very least she deposited it at the foot of the stairs, and she may well have written it but that would have been in conjunction with someone else.

Im relatively new to this case and have only read about this case online really....

From everything ive read im pretty much convinced that John and Patsy are involved .I think they covered for someone though im not quite sure who,im leaning towards Burke at this stage. I think Patsy wrote the note and that John dictated it to her. I think they staged the body to divert the attention away from themselves.
If that were my child i could never smile again...and i have seen tv footage of when their new house in Atlanta was broken into , John was the only one home i think and bailed himself up in one of the bathrooms and rang 911 on his mobile...did anyone see that footage...Patsy was smiling and even twinkling her eyes so to speak and John was laughing (whilst being interviewed)...i thought how can she laugh and smile even if it is nearly 10 years down the track...and worse with the press...the same press that persecuted them 10 years earlier....
I can only guess she is smiling and laughing because even though they lost a little girl,they are all still together as a family....could have been alot worse....

I don't post often on the JBR section of this forum, but have read alot. I think that Patsy is very bizarre, weird, and disordered. The crime also seemed out of order and not quite right, for example the sexual aspect along with the kidnapping aspect. There were too many things that were unanswered such as the balled up red turtleneck, the notepad with the writing impressions, the pen being there, the pineapple. The behavior of the Ramsey's after the murder. Not being angry with the murderer is a biggie in my opinion. I think Patsy is probably a psychopath or has a personality disorder and could have murdered JonBenet in a fit of rage because the child wanted a snack before bed or had a tantrum which kept Patsy from being able to go to bed. Also, the detectives really thought that the Ramsey's did it, and I think they must have known what they were doing.

BlueCrab said:
I think Burke Ramsey is involved in the murder of JonBenet, although he may not have been the actual killer. I think he had one preteen accomplice and perhaps one older accomplice who was probably in his late teens or early twenties. The parents and others are covering up the truth. I think the grand jury solved the murder and, since children too young to prosecute are involved, it cannot be publicly announced the crime has been solved. Identifying the children would be illegal in Colorado.

BlueCrab
I've always been torn on this case, too many unanswered questions to believe that the family had NOTHING to do with it......My mother always said from the beginning that Patsy was covering up to protect Burke....

Brie said:
I've always been torn on this case, too many unanswered questions to believe that the family had NOTHING to do with it......My mother always said from the beginning that Patsy was covering up to protect Burke....

Brie,

Listen to mother. Moms have strong instincts.

BC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back