1093 users online (190 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

Exclamation Cops shoot naked psycho Dad on street

A naked, screaming 300-pound man armed with a large pair of scissors was shot to death on a Kenosha street by police early Tuesday as he threatened to harm his three young children, who also were wet and naked.
    When the 31-year-old man picked up his 5-year-old son by the head and chest and began to twist his head as if to snap the boy's neck, Officer David Monson fired his .45-caliber service weapon at him, striking him nine times in the torso, said Sgt. Ron Bartholomew. The children - the 5-year-old, a 3-year-old boy and a girl about 14-months-old - were hurt, but their injuries were not life-threatening.

The man's 5-year-old son told authorities his father smoked marijuana, drank a bottle of shampoo and ripped the bathroom sink out of the wall in his home less than a mile from the scene. The incident began when the man argued with his girlfriend and beat her. When she fled, he began tearing up his home and eventually took off his clothing, as well as his kids' clothing.

The boy also said his father punched him in the face, pressed a knife to his sister's stomach and forced his 3-year-old brother to eat some pills that the toddler spit out when the man wasn't looking.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/racine/mar05/313822.asp

Thank god they killed him before he killed one of the kids. Why did the mother leave the kids there? She obviously knew the man had a temper. At least they wont have to be scared of him anymore.

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    These stories just get worse and worse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ariel7
    These stories just get worse and worse!!!
    .....and worse. At least justice was quickly served in this incident. No waiting on court dates and appeals.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ78
    .....and worse. At least justice was quickly served in this incident. No waiting on court dates and appeals.
    I'm so glad that those kids will be okay (physically anyway). Hopefully their mother will get them in therapy like TODAY!

That's just sick and I know the mother must have been terrified,but if it were me,I wouldn't have left the kids,I would die trying to save them.

Quote Originally Posted by CinnamonGirl
    That's just sick and I know the mother must have been terrified,but if it were me,I wouldn't have left the kids,I would die trying to save them.
    I think it was the girlfriend who ran out...Momma lives in another city. The children had been staying with Dad for a period of time.

Can anyone here imagine drinking a bottle of shampoo??

this guy had serious problems, thank goodness he is dead