1116 users online (198 members and 918 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Other than that, csziggy, George's uncle seems like a nice guy, lol. I don't believe his story but I understand he is trying to help his nephew.

I DO believe Ms. Fulton 100%.

MOO
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by JudyBolton View Post
    Good morning! Got coffee, got WS, finally not raining today in Ga.
    I've got TONS of work to do this week, so I'll be here only part-time -- I'll check back so please take good notes.

This witness looks scared! I would be too if I had to testify in a trial.

JMO

JMO, If the Prosecution had a poor case, it is mostly because of errors made from the moment Off Smith arrived on the scene. It is MPO that GZ was never treated as a suspect and that even the ME and crime scene techs treated Tm's remains as those of the suspect.

AFAIK:
    the Kleenex and water bottle he used to clean his head and wipe his hands were not bagged as evidence

Officer T Smith handled GZ's gun (bare handed)

No blood was drawn on GZ at the police department

Before, the scene was cleared by all emergency personnel, several people/witnesses were allowed to remain within the taped off area.

I'm not even sure if the inside of the cloth holster was bagged and handed over to Crime scene tech or if the inside of the cloth holster was ever swabbed.

The crime scene tech, rather than bagging critical items, instead, put TM's tribute button and the headphones into TM's pocket.

There is more but that is enough for now. But the above horribly tainted the prosecution's case.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

I wonder how many people will take the stand to say this is GZ's voice - hope they have other testimony, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    JMO, If the Prosecution had a poor case, it is mostly because of errors made from the moment Off Smith arrived on the scene. It is MPO that GZ was never treated as a suspect and that even the ME and crime scene techs treated Tm's remains as those of the suspect.

AFAIK:
    the Kleenex and water bottle he used to clean his head and wipe his hands were not bagged as evidence

Before, the scene was cleared by all emergency personnel, several people/witnesses were allowed to remain within the taped off area.

I'm not even sure if the inside of the cloth holster was bagged and handed over to Crime scene tech or if the inside of the cloth holster was ever swabbed.

The crime scene tech, rather than bagging critical items, instead, put TM's tribute button and the headphones into TM's pocket.

There is more but that is enough for now. But the above horribly tainted the prosecution's case.

I believe that you are correct in that there was some shoddy work that went on from the beginning.

I have seen nothing in their case at all that points to murder2. I may be able to get to manslaughter but never murder 2. It will depend on the defense case and then I guess any further case the Prosecution puts on..

But I think there was a lot of damage done to the case last week when it was already weak. Really really weak. OMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

A non-lawyer way of saying it.

JudyBolton is offline In memory: My dear friend Martha Mickel, kidnapped & murdered by Curtis Tyner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post

AFAIK:

So...I'm interested in what you think the evidence might have shown had these things been accomplished? It is my understanding that there were no other potential shooters - so they didn't need to prove (via fingerprints, DNA, etc.) who was holding the gun, etc. etc. I realize that they have tried to show that the LACK of TM's DNA showed he didn't reach for the gun but is down to GZ's word as there is no video.
    Last edited by JudyBolton; 07-08-2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: word fix
    Judy ( posting only my opinion)

Good witness. Hope the jury is paying attention.
    Justice for GEORGE!

This judge is kidding me! He is limited to what is up on direct first yes?!

UGH.

What did Sandra say? That it was GZ yelling?
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

Spiritually at Rainbow Bridge with my babies
    Good morning everyone :-)
    Everything stated is JMO and I like my opinion
    My canine angels I love you
    My amazing Dad I love you

This is crazy.. The Judge allows the Prosecutor so much and shuts down the Def for valid issues.

JMO

The Prosecution is trying to be sneaky??? They are not allowed to be sneaky.. Does he know that????

OMO

Quote Originally Posted by katiewonders View Post
    I wonder how many people will take the stand to say this is GZ's voice - hope they have other testimony, too.
    IMO, the jury should throw out all voice recognition testimony. Each side is going to say it was "their guy", so they should just move on.

JudyBolton is offline In memory: My dear friend Martha Mickel, kidnapped & murdered by Curtis Tyner.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    This judge is kidding me! He is limited to what is up on direct first yes?!

UGH.

What did Sandra say? That it was GZ yelling?
    I am monitoring another forum that is counting the number of times the judge overrules MOM today ~~~ Should be an interesting number. She has NO problem displaying her personal feeling from the bench (IMO/MOO)
    Judy ( posting only my opinion)

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast