1097 users online (241 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelWings444 View Post
    BBM: Not true. GZ is not LE, he isn't allowed to follow anyone, was told not to follow and even in the Neighborhood Watch booklet, it says not to follow. GZ was acting as if he was LE. He is not LE! It's up to LE to apprehend "suspects".

JMO
    He is allowed to walk around his neighborhood for what ever reason he wants. There is no law against looking for someone.

He was not acting as if he was LE or he would have not called NEN but approached TM and then called 911 after...

OMO
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    thread will close in 5 minutes
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by sacrablue View Post
    Following a guest in a community like a suspicious thief is stalking and an act threatening the well being of the guest. IMO
    IMO I highly doubt the police would arrest someone for following another person. True stalking involves a person repeatedly following another person on more than one occasion. You should look up the legal definition of stalking.

And please tell me how following someone from a distance is "an act threatening to someone's well being". Lol
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    See you don't know that. TM had approached near by the car earlier. .. What if he was sitting in the car or by the car and TM had gone after him there?

A lot of maybes and supposes. We really need to stay with what is.. OMO
    TM had walk past the idling GZ vehicle. HGZ himself says now he's walking toward me. I take that to mean that TM continued to walk and had no other option but to walk by the idling vehicle in order to walk back home.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

OK, If you have a gun permit, you are told to avoid confrontations. The best way to do that is stay in the truck and dial 911. GZ had no business walking around shaking down potential thieves. None IMO
    In this specific instance it turned out to be a very poor decision. If he had been right, and the suspect WAS looking for a house to break into , then he would have made a 'good' decision, imo, if he saved a woman from being attacked.

In this particular case it was a terrible decision, obviously. But I donb't believe that GZ had malice in his heart. He was just an over zealous neighborhood watchman, who made a regrettable decision to take matters into his own hands. It was a poor choice, but not an evil choice, imo.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Curious in Indiana View Post
    Polley,
    How do you know all the truth has been told? We do not know Trayvons background because it can't come in. The judge only now ruled that drug use can come in. It's the duty of prosecution to paint GZ as a bad guy. It is the job of the defense to defend him against those accusations. And if TM has a bad past, drugs or otherwise, that should also be considered. Let the trial continue. The mods did say NOT to use the word murder here until there has been a conviction.
    if you listen to all gz interviews and the video recreation, you will see many disparities in gz's story, and how it was changed - and gz admitted he lied about how much money he had so he could avoid paying a higher bail, and imo i take all that into cosideration, that is why i cannot believe gz's testimony about being ambushed - and thats all i really ask - to please listen to all of gz's interviews and tell me what you think about how many times he's changed his story - especially when you then compare it to the physical evidence - like gz saying tm punched him 20 to 30 times, but there is not a sign or a drop of dna of tms hands

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    TM had walk past the idling GZ vehicle. HGZ himself says now he's walking toward me. I take that to mean that TM continued to walk and had no other option but to walk by the idling vehicle in order to walk back home.
    I don't think so. That does not make sense to me. Because I think where he put himself when he first sees TM if TM went around him he would have been going in the other direction...

OMO

I have to look again..
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    That is because he wrote out a script and needed to follow it. He wrote questions he thought would be asked and his answers to those questions and he wanted to just read that script. jmo
    Sounds exactly like George Zimmerman! Wish the ME could have have had the privilege of reenacting his scenario like George did...with a body dummy. IMO
    As a rule my comments are my views.

Night all! See you tomorrow! Hope the hearing goes well!!!

Why would someone follow you? To hand you a million dollars? IMO
    Are you perfect? How can you be so certain someone is not returning your wallet, purse, or following you for some other inoccuous reason? Many times I have seen people return credit cards that were left inadvertantly. I think people should be aware of their surroundings, but they should not assume that every person that might appear to be following them is a threat.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by DIBSY View Post
    Sounds exactly like George Zimmerman! Wish the ME could have have had the privilege of reenacting his scenario like George did...with a body dummy. IMO
    THE ME that did not know how much distance from where the entry was to the gun? Or the ME that said that THC could have played a part in his actions?

That ME was a disaster if you ask me.. OMO

Quote Originally Posted by daisymae View Post
    The judge is allowing toxicology reports as to pot/THC in Travyon's system.
    Yes, because people who smoke pot or have in the last 30 days are violent attackers. Pot makes people mellow...this might just backfire.

I still say they should allow GZ's violent past into the trial.
    "It's like a field of lies that have sprouted around her, as she sat on that witness stand" - Juan Martinez - closing arguments 5/1/13

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Thread closing in 10 minutes
    But the hearing is continuing. Can the thread stay open until they recess for the day?

Join us tonight for Tricia's True Crime Radio 9 PM Eastern. Here is the link
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...l-daily-update
    See you tonight on the radio

Sorry. I have to leave. And the other mods are busy. My apologies
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59