OK - Police arrest man allegedly peeping out of "muck-strewn vault" in dam park loo

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Peeping Tom Busted Hiding In Septic Tank. (Smoking Gun)
An alleged peeping Tom was arrested yesterday after a woman and her young daughter spotted him inside a septic tank beneath the women’s restroom at an Oklahoma park.

According to a Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office report, Kenneth Webster Enlow was peering up at the 29-year-old woman and her seven-year-old daughter from inside the muck-strewn vault in White Water Park.

The woman told investigators that she was taking her child to the bathroom “when she saw that there was a man underneath the toilet looking up at her and her daughter.”
---
The man claimed to investigators that a woman named Angel had hit him in the head with a tire iron, then drove him--in a 1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo--to the park and “dumped him in the toilet.”
---
more at the link, with two-page arrest document

White Water Park is near Tulsa County's Keystone Dam.

LOL that Angel must be a heck of a woman to be able to overpower him then get him out of the car and to the toilet and "dump" him into it! He had to weigh well over 200 lbs.

And what is with the 1972 Monte Carlo story? I mean if you are going to make a story up, it should at least be believable.

I think I saw him. Brown hair, brown eyes , dressed in brown, flys buzzing around his head ?

o.m.g.

Arrested three times for this?

Odd bc when you click on the article about the first arrest from the above link, the mug shot shown doesn't look like same guy to me.?

Could this be one of the most disgusting things I've ever read in my life? O.M.G.

(I really could've done without knowing this, lol!)

Different guy. The other was in New Hampshire, I think. Two arrests for that one. This guy is apparently our only Bog Monster here in OK. And then there was one in a porta-potty in Colorado.

Egad.

That has got to be one of the strangest thread titles that I have ever seen.

:giggle:

I confess I am disappointed in one thing......

I think the mug shot should have been taken before they cleaned him up.

Daily Mail notes that once he was "fished out," the fire department hosed him off.

Thus giving him a makeover of sorts, I guess.

Septic diving peeping Tom discovered inside Tulsa park toilet by 7-year-old girl

ROFLOL!!!!! F-F-F-r-rom your link

‘To think that there’s somebody down in the bottom watching you is plumb scary,’ Meyer told KOTV, ‘we’ll take a flashlight and look below first, I don’t want to see anybody scuba diving in the toilet.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-bathroom-7-year-old-girl.html#ixzz2YVAGUZca
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My favorite part of the Mail thing is the two-panel picture with the alleged Toilet Man on the left and, on the right, and indicator for female restroom with the number "2" beside it.

http://www.newson6.com/story/22781648/tulsa-man-found-inside-septic-tank-arrested-for-peeping-tom

TULSA COUNTY, Oklahoma - A woman taking her 7-year-old daughter to the restroom at a Keystone Lake park saw a man looking up at her from inside a public toilet. The man, 52-year-old Kenneth Webster Enlow, was arresting on a Peeping Tom complaint.

Tulsa County Sheriff's Deputies were called to White Water Park women's bathroom early Sunday evening by a park ranger. The park, on the southeast side of Keystone Dam, has toilet facilities that include a septic tank under a cement slab. A plastic toilet seat sets over the hole that allows access for septic service, according to an arrest report.

What the crap got into this guy? He is truly beyond sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back