Presumed Located TX - Jennifer Eckenrode, 34, Waco, 2 July 2013

If she was last seen wearing shoes does that mean her husband went to bed and she was still up? Or was she out somewhere at 11 with him when he returned home to sleep?

I never like these stories of women disappearing into the night. Whether she did, or whether she didn't, there's always more to it. No children mentioned. Hope she needed a breather.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

I'm still not sure what I'm allowed to post regarding someone's FB....just when I think I get it, i find out I don't! :facepalm:

Hopefully this works....
One can learn a lot about a person by looking at the "about" section of someone's profile, and looking at the pictures they post.

I'm still not sure what I'm allowed to post regarding someone's FB....just when I think I get it, i find out I don't! :facepalm:

Hopefully this works....
One can learn a lot about a person by looking at the "about" section of someone's profile, and looking at the pictures they post.

So looked and I am SO confused. I hope this young woman is safe somewhere.

What a sad cry for help her facebook page is.

It's also odd how common a name Jennifer Eckenrode is.

What a sad cry for help her facebook page is.

It's also odd how common a name Jennifer Eckenrode is.

I'm baffled as to what others are seeing in her FB page. It looks like she loaded all her photos in 2012 and then ignored it. The only possible clue I could see is maybe she went to Dallas?

And why has there been so little interest in this case? Does she have children? Some of the posts and photos make it seem like she does but there's no mention in the very brief articles about the PD seeking help in finding her.

I'm baffled as to what others are seeing in her FB page. It looks like she loaded all her photos in 2012 and then ignored it. The only possible clue I could see is maybe she went to Dallas?

And why has there been so little interest in this case? Does she have children? Some of the posts and photos make it seem like she does but there's no mention in the very brief articles about the PD seeking help in finding her.

I think the one curious thing on her page is under "about" where she lists "interested in".
Other than that, she seems to have regretted not continuing her dancing career....perhaps marriage and family cut it short?

I think the one curious thing on her page is under "about" where she lists "interested in".
Other than that, she seems to have regretted not continuing her dancing career....perhaps marriage and family cut it short?

Yes, I noticed that and wondered. I did think it was possibly just naivete on her part as to what "interested in" meant. I hope this is a case of a "voluntary" missing and that's why there hasn't been much coverage.

Has she been found? I don't see any updates online. Also, no pleas from family, webpages set up, etc. Does anyone know what the status of this case is? It's so strange.

There has been zero updates on the case, which is weird to me. Her husband doesn't even acknowledge anything about it on his Facebook page.

Jennifer is not listed on NamUs or Doe or Charley, and I cannot find her on the Texas DPS list of missing persons. Cannot find any news articles after the initial ones immediately after her disappearance. I went to her FB page and checked the posts of about a dozen of her friends and could not find any mention of Jennifer being gone.

I'm thinking she is probably no longer missing.

Jennifer is not listed on NamUs or Doe or Charley, and I cannot find her on the Texas DPS list of missing persons. Cannot find any news articles after the initial ones immediately after her disappearance. I went to her FB page and checked the posts of about a dozen of her friends and could not find any mention of Jennifer being gone.

I'm thinking she is probably no longer missing.

Now this is weird. I'm going through old threads to see if some people have been found and came across this one.

Jennifer was found, got married (not sure if the 'husband' is the same one as above),and is now "missing" again.

FB link from above:

Presume resolved. Jennifer appears to be alive and well as indicated by her FB posts. All of her MP profiles have been removed per @OkieGranny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back