Woman mysteriously living in Cancun airport

If you are in Cancun and need someplace to stay, why choose the airport? If it was me I would try to live on the beach. LOL I guess the airport might be cooler.

How sad. Why don't they send in a psychologist to talk to her? Poor woman maybe having a mental breakdown.

I wonder if she could be suffering from early-onset dementia. A week isn't that bad though, compared to that guy who lived at Charles De Gaulle airport for 17 years, that inspired the Tom Hanks movie The Terminal (though the circumstances were obviously different...he was unable to leave because he was in some kind of immigration limbo).

If I retire to an airport, I can get out of paying New Jersey property taxes:)

I wonder if she is hiding from someone or if she has no home to go to. Of course, she could be having a mental breakdown or some kind of mental illness or dementia. Or maybe she is waiting for someone who promised to fly in to that airport and meet her there. Has anyone thought to just strike up a conversation with her and see what information they can collect from her? Does she speak Spanish? Any English? About how old is she?

Apparently Marcela is 45 y.o.

She has been observed talking to herself in both Spanish and English.

An airline worker claims coworkers have tried speaking to her 'but at times its seems as if she loses it'.

FWIW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back