951 users online (120 members and 831 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    IMO I hope the jury finds this guys testimony more exciting than I do. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ?noanswer View Post
    I have not watched any of the TH shows covering the TM/GZ since the incident happened --- until last night. All of my favorite shows were reruns, so foolishly I turned on a TH show. The only thing I can say, it was a comedy instead of covering the facts of the case. They had mock jury who voted on whose voice was on the tape. The outcome was so predictable and both the "mock jurors" and guests on the show were laughing and didn't seem serious at all.

I wasted an hour of my life.

JMO
    Yes. I have not watched any TH myself about the case. But this morning I saw Crump and wanted to hear what he thought about the case so far..
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    IMO, this is an unpopular belief but I am of a few who honestly believe there are two separate and distinct voices yelling and then crying out for help. The last few we hear, at the very end, IMO is TM.

Beyond that, I have a theory on why GZ would call for help but my opininion is unfavorable to the defendant. So, I will leave it at that.
    That's an interesting observation. Even the voice experts (the ones who were not allowed to testify) have never said it was actually two voices on the tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    Technology, ugh! Wouldn't Mr. Shoemaker be basing his animation on the only eye witness to the beginning and the end? In effect his entire animation would be based on GZ's story?
    Correct, it's the defense's case.

Dang it, I want to see this animation!

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    Yes. I have not watched any TH myself about the case. But this morning I saw Crump and wanted to hear what he thought about the case so far..

BBM

Do you know when he is supposed to testify? AFAIK I have never seen him. It is easy to imagine what he will say when he does testify. Legal/political people can talk all day and never really say anything!

JMO

Why cant they bring forth the charges G.Z. has had against him? also his medications. This probably cant be done but its not fair..IMO..
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Fox View Post
    I've listened to Trayvon on Youtube (singing, talking, rapping) with various ranges in his voice. IMHO) the screams on the 911 are definitely not his.
    Interesting! I came to just the opposite conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    According to a statement Mr. O'Mara made earlier, it appears it was based on John Good's observations.
    Ah, I just got online...tech probs here at home.

And now tech problems in the court....

I have the same problem with Mr Good's experience...he thought they could be dogs, initially. Then, he did not see the beginning or the end. (JMHO)
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    That's an interesting observation. Even the voice experts (the ones who were not allowed to testify) have never said it was actually two voices on the tape.
    Both sides have been too eager to identify it as to whom they are testifying for that I don't think they ever thought there could be two different people. In fact as far as I can hear on the tape, there are very few "cries".

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by ?noanswer View Post
    I have not watched any of the TH shows covering the TM/GZ since the incident happened --- until last night. All of my favorite shows were reruns, so foolishly I turned on a TH show. The only thing I can say, it was a comedy instead of covering the facts of the case. They had mock jury who voted on whose voice was on the tape. The outcome was so predictable and both the "mock jurors" and guests on the show were laughing and didn't seem serious at all.

I wasted an hour of my life.

JMO
    Ah yes...HLN After Dark...it is an interesting concept, but they stack their jury to bring about the result they want...IMO. Last night, it appeared that 2 of the jurors wanted to vote against the rest. They ended up changing their minds. Meanwhile, the viewer poll is usually opposite the jury result. Worthless (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    I agree - interesting observation. I would think it's very possible to have both of them screaming. That would explain why both sides feel like they hear GZ or TM. IMO
    "No one makes an innocent accident look like murder" ~ Jeff Ashton

garbage in and garbage out with this nonsense testimony IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    I usually watch Anderson Cooper and get see how biased Sonny Hosteen (state) and Gregaros (defense) are. The key point made last night (which I referenced in my previous post) that all agreed upon was that with all these witnesses saying it's either TM or GZ on the tape, all that means is no one knows who it really is and if you don't know who it really it, then that benefits the defense. This is the reason why I said, day one of this trial, that the biggest decision to come down was excluding the state experts on voice.

IMO

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    PLEASE GO BACK AND LOOK AT YOUR POSTS ON THIS THREAD.

ADD, "IN MY OPINION" TO ANY POST BELONGING TO YOU THAT DOES NOT STATE AN ABSOLUTE FACT OR DOES NOT PROVIDE A LINK TO BACK UP WHAT YOU POSTED.

PRETTY PLEASE DO THIS TODAY OK?

Thank you,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast