Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Angry

OMG'sh did you read this story--I have read ALOT of awful things that has gone on

in this world and anything that happens to a child is awful but this story really goes above and beyond anything that I have
    ever thought I would come across. Read the story about Will & Melissa Gaston.
    http://www.avoiceforchildren.com/

I am so horribly disturbed right now I don't know what else to say!

It has been 60 days since the boys disappeared, and still no leads...I hope they are safe!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...?storyid=35313

The fact that nobody has seen or heard anything really disturbs me. But have the parents spoken out yet to the media? They are the ones who need to be putting the story and these children's faces out there. Why aren't they doing it?

Riding the trains?

I noticed the family was canvasing Daytona this weekend, following up on a possible sighting. This was the first news coverage I have seen on these kids here in the Orlando area since since they disappeared months ago. Still no photos of the boys were shown, only the family passing out flyers!!! No link in the web site to the boys photos!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! It's almost like there is a concerted effort to avoid finding these boys!
    http://www.cfnews13.com/seenon13.aspx

I have looked at the earlier sighting areas on a map, and noticed that the school, Hammond Park, "birdland", and Callahan lay along CSXT railroad tracks. If these boys are riding the rails, they could be far from Florida. They are also probably in even more danger. Not only is riding the rails dangerous, but they are going to meet a potentially dangerous group of people there. I hope the police/family have considered this and are using this in the search plan.

This just makes my heart ache every time I come on here and find that there is no new info. I'm sure the family is torn up over this, and I feel for them... but damn it, why can't anyone GET THESE BOYS FACES ON THE MEDIA!!! They need to be seen by all of the U.S. and on a regular basis until they are found. Less time needs to be spent walking the streets, and more on marketing the media so that everyone is looking for them.
    These boys are going to end up neglected to death.. if it's not already too late.

Quote Originally Posted by RLM
    OMG'sh did you read this story--I have read ALOT of awful things that has gone on

in this world and anything that happens to a child is awful but this story really goes above and beyond anything that I have
    ever thought I would come across. Read the story about Will & Melissa Gaston.
    http://www.avoiceforchildren.com/

I am so horribly disturbed right now I don't know what else to say!
    This needs to be removed from this forum! These people are violent nuts prefering to live on the fringe, in trade for thier daughter.

OK I'm stunned!!!!!!!! WTF??? NO pictures? What's with the families? Something weird is up with this. How bizarre. Who would be asking the public to look for their children without photos? This is very strange.

There are pictures on the very first entry on this thread, page 1. It takes you to a paper, then click on news and then the missing boys story. The pictures came up for me.

Smidgeon

JMHO

2 missing boys in Florida Mark Degner, Bryan Hayes

What is happening with this case? I just found out about these boys missing last week. One of the boys just moved to Fla. this past summer. I worked with him in first grade, and had the pleasure of being his teacher last year for fifth grade. I have not seen ONE THING on TV about these 2 missing. Mark is not the type of kid to run off. He is very trusting and not street smart at all. Add to this his good looks, and you would understand why I have not had a good nights rest since hearing of his disappearance. Since they have been missing almost 3 months, I think it is about time that they get his picture across the United States. He would not know how to contact anyone for help (in other words how to call with an area code...) and he would be too scared to go to the police. Where is the media on this one? I know Mark, and know he would follow anyone's lead. He would think it was a "cool" idea for about the time it took to miss dinner and then he would be ready to go home. What is the news with this case--is it still being addressed in Fla.? My parents live near Orlando, and haven't heard anything about it...

Unreal.

Bumping for the boys!
    I can't believe these 2 haven't been found. It makes no sense. How are they living? Food, clothes, money...something is seriously wrong! No phone calls home? Where is the media?
    Prayers for the boys, and their families.
    I'm worried sick.

what ever happened with that case of the two teenage boys bodies found in the desert out west?

I am assuming that it wasn't them.

I hope that they are doing ok out there somewhere!

Bump

Still no news on these boys, Only missing posters on the web, How sad..

http://www.lrcf.net/LRCTeam.org/Brya...ryanHayes.html

http://www.lrcf.net/LRCTeam.org/Mark...arkDegner.html

Either the parents are backward and don't know how to use the media or something weird is going on.

Exclamation Family friend

I've been reading items all over the net about the boys, I must say that a lot of people are fooled and misled about how the families are handling this. The family of Mark Degner was out everyday, all night handing out flyers, posting flyers and just getting the word out when this situation first came up, it was all over Jax news for several weeks at first. But now as time as passed by, the family is tired, getting no new leads and just plain exhausted, (they are still out when a new lead comes up and most weekends looking for clues) the media has not been interested because there have been no new leads, I know for a fact that the family tries to get these boys faces on the news (local, state, national, etc) everyday but to no avail! The Daytona news did a story because there was leads coming in from Daytona, the story could have been better. I have personally been out looking for anything on these two boys, I have passed out flyers and talked to hundreds of people from Callahan to Daytona and everywhere in between. We are still looking and hoping , we pray that they are alive and will be found shortly! So I ask before any assumptions are made, that you understand that we are trying our best out here and please pray with us that this ordeal will be over soon!

any 12 year old on the street is endangered

Quote Originally Posted by ariel7
    AMEN!

I wish people took runaways more seriously.

with much love,

Ariel
    I do not understand why any child of such tender years would not automatically be considered endangered. and then you add the medicals problems these poor boys had and it is unconscionable.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfacesoldier00
    I've been reading items all over the net about the boys, I must say that a lot of people are fooled and misled about how the families are handling this. The family of Mark Degner was out everyday, all night handing out flyers, posting flyers and just getting the word out when this situation first came up, it was all over Jax news for several weeks at first. But now as time as passed by, the family is tired, getting no new leads and just plain exhausted, (they are still out when a new lead comes up and most weekends looking for clues) the media has not been interested because there have been no new leads, I know for a fact that the family tries to get these boys faces on the news (local, state, national, etc) everyday but to no avail! The Daytona news did a story because there was leads coming in from Daytona, the story could have been better. I have personally been out looking for anything on these two boys, I have passed out flyers and talked to hundreds of people from Callahan to Daytona and everywhere in between. We are still looking and hoping , we pray that they are alive and will be found shortly! So I ask before any assumptions are made, that you understand that we are trying our best out here and please pray with us that this ordeal will be over soon!
    I'm praying with you. I posted info on another forum, too. I hope these boys are found safe and brought home soon.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast