Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Rest in Peace, pretty girl.
7efi.jpg

7efi.jpg

Alanna Gallagher

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/03/...rl-identified-as-6-year-old-alanna-gallagher/

Thread #1 Thread #2

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw Timeline and Media Links *NO DISCUSSION*

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

Please continue here and review the rules in the previous post.

DO NOT post personal information about the parents beyond what has been reported in MSM

DO NOT sleuth any individual who has not been indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

DO NOT suggest that any individual is the perpetrator unless indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

I asked dh (forced to be a physician county coroner for 5 years in Oklahoma when dinosaurs ruled the Earth) what "urine located the residence that could be constituted as evidence against the laws of the State of Texas" meant. He thinks that is just a broad statement meaning any urine (toilet seat or surroundings) found inside the residence can be legally tested for DNA.

I asked dh (forced to be a physician county coroner for 5 years in Oklahoma when dinosaurs ruled the Earth) what "urine located the residence that could be constituted as evidence against the laws of the State of Texas" meant. He thinks that is just a broad statement meaning any urine (toilet seat or surroundings) found inside the residence can be legally tested for DNA.

Wouldn't it just be easier to test the toothbrushes?

What does he think of "residual fluid" listed separate from urine?

Hmm. Unless an evil visitor didn't use a tooth brush, but did use the toilet.

Residual fluid could mean a lot of things. It could include fluids left over from an attack on a live body (semen, gastric fluid, blood, mucus) and it could include fluids from a dead body (urine, feces, blood, body fat-cadaverine, lipids from brain matter, and etc...).

Didnt a neighbor say they saw her around 2 that day?
Has this been verified?

Has it been tied up as to whether or not KG was home all day or if he arrived at 8pm from work?

I've been a lurker here for ages, always reading like crazy when a case grabs my attention. This one has broken my heart. I feel so terrible for her parents and the way they are being slammed at this time. This one has prompted me to join and talk it out.

I think the toilet paper is really the only thing I've seen on there that confuses me. Everything else (unless I've overlooked something huge) are easily explainable items and things that make sense that the police would want to look at from the victim's home. The toilet paper is just odd.

I keep refreshing the news pages, hoping like mad that the police release some info before bed so I can rest a bit easier. :countsheep:

I am wondering why they even had pool chemicals with no pool. You do not use pool chemicals in a hot tub- you use chemicals meant for a hot tub. And some use a salt system for either one.

What a darling beautiful little girl!
Rest peacefully sweet angel.
we're gonna get this!

I am wondering why they even had pool chemicals with no pool. You do not use pool chemicals in a hot tub- you use chemicals meant for a hot tub. And some use a salt system for either one.

Lots of pool chemicals and spa chemicals are interchangeable. My mom has both and uses several of the same items in both.

Welcome to Websleuths, Theamqueen!
:wagon:

Just going to respond to the q I was asked in the other thread, sorry it's so late i fell asleep!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellabella
Just wanted to say, somewhat related to ths cas, if anyone has questions about restraints and such feel free to ask. While I totally understand why they were collected, I hope these people aren't written off because if their choice of sexuality. I can't even begin to imagine what people would think of us if our bedroom was searched and confiscated.

ETA I do think there is something weird going on though and I definitely believe LE knows far more than they are saying.
I have a question:
Would a restraint used by adults(a large sized adult) fit on a small child?
<modsnip> however many people make homemade restraints mans there are so many companies out there that its entirely possible. I would hazard to guess though that they are 'Real'(store bought) restraints simple because the word was used, I would have expected to see 'rope' or 'Velcro straps'if handmade restraints were used.

The commercial ones I have seen with the biggest range of sizing would be Velcro but I haven't seen any commercial ones that would range that much.

Didnt a neighbor say they saw her around 2 that day?
Has this been verified?
I can't find that information anywhere. Let's keep asking.

Does anyone know if neighbors saw Alanna alive on Monday, July 1st?

Lots of pool chemicals and spa chemicals are interchangeable. My mom has both and uses several of the same items in both.

Not for this type of hot tub.

"Only the Softcare line of chemicals should be used in your Softub. Softub has developed the Softcare Water Treatment line specifically for you and your Softub spa. We strongly recommend the use of Softcare brand chemicals to protect you, your warranty and your Softub.

Beware of any company recommending the use of shock in your Softub! It is unnecessary. To protect your investment use only the Softcare brand Softub chemicals. "

http://www.ezlivinspas.com/water chemistry.htm

I can't find that information anywhere. Let's keep asking.

Does anyone know if Alanna was seen alive by neighbors on Monday, July 1st?

Oh boy! We need to know a verified last seen time frame!
Does anybody have this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member