858 users online (129 members and 729 guests)  

Websleuths News

AR - Godspeed, Lucky Black Dog - elusive Fayetteville stray: 92, animal control: 0

The world's craftiest stray? 'Lucky Black Dog' avoids being caught by animal services 92 times including dodging tranquiliser darts. (Daily Mail)
    Meet the world's craftiest stray dog who has somehow managed to evade animal catchers an incredible 92 times.

LBD (short for Lucky Black Dog) as he has been dubbed, has become the thorn in the side of Fayetteville Animal Services department in Arkansas who he loves to embarrass at any opportunity.

Every time officers get close to capturing him, he manages to give them the slip before popping up again somewhere else a few days later.
    ---
    ''He’s infamous, that’s for sure,' said Tony Rankin of Fayetteville Animal Services.
    ---
    More at the link, including blurry pics of LBD who, in the first one, seems to be saying, "Bring on what you got. Ha. Hillbillies."

Perhaps he's a black dog (ghost). (Wiki) All sorts of omens surround black dogs. And of course there's the Led Zeppelin song.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    The world's craftiest stray? 'Lucky Black Dog' avoids being caught by animal services 92 times including dodging tranquiliser darts. (Daily Mail)

More at the link, including blurry pics of LBD who, in the first one, seems to be saying, "Bring on what you got. Ha. Hillbillies."

Perhaps he's a black dog (ghost). (Wiki) All sorts of omens surround black dogs. And of course there's the Led Zeppelin song.
    Good for him! I hope someone is feeding him, so that he stays in good health!
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

I love the way one of the commentators refers to LBD as "brazen".
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by ArianeEmory View Post
    I love the way one of the commentators refers to LBD as "brazen".
    A local, reminding the world that Fayetteville is a college town.